Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5697 5698 [5699] 5700 5701 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15826066 times)

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85470 on: August 11, 2012, 02:20:52 pm »

Watched iron sky last night. Damn good B movie. Anyone else seen it?
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85471 on: August 11, 2012, 02:27:08 pm »

Yup.

Critics dislike it, people mostly love it. I'm with people on that one :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85472 on: August 11, 2012, 03:20:07 pm »

Machines we are sending to the skies
Above us all
And leave behind those who don't know
Of the final day
We leave in sleep those who don't know
(and) We leave at dawn

Even if I had no other reasons to like Iron Sky, that would be enough.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #85473 on: August 11, 2012, 05:12:32 pm »

I really want to watch that movie. I might tonight, if I can convince drunk people that steampunk space nazis are a good idea. It shouldn't be hard.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85474 on: August 11, 2012, 05:52:23 pm »

Watched iron sky last night. Damn good B movie. Anyone else seen it?
Extremaly campy, irreverent and obviously a labour of love from all the people involved. It's insanely fun*.

"Hang in there (George)W., Canada is joining the battle." - I'd love the film just for this line, but there's more.

*If you've ever voted for Sarah Palin you might want to skip this one.

Ancre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85475 on: August 11, 2012, 07:10:58 pm »

I really wanna see that movie (but I can't really go to the theaters for the moment  :( ). If I manage to find a theater that still show it by the time I can, I'm going to see it for sure.

I mean, space nazis ! I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun, in a "let's turn off my brain for a while" sort of way !

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #85476 on: August 11, 2012, 07:38:51 pm »

The cafeteria at this hospital will deep fry anything. I had a buffalo chicken sandwich wrapped in a tortilla, to prevent leakage of the sauce into the oil. In retrospect, I should've had them leave out the bun. Still delicious though.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85477 on: August 11, 2012, 07:48:37 pm »

The cafeteria at this hospital will deep fry anything. I had a buffalo chicken sandwich wrapped in a tortilla, to prevent leakage of the sauce into the oil. In retrospect, I should've had them leave out the bun. Still delicious though.
You'd think a hospital would be wary of serving these sorts of things. Unless it's like the dentist giving out candy.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85478 on: August 11, 2012, 07:58:45 pm »

That latest Crash Course episode...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85479 on: August 11, 2012, 07:59:42 pm »

You'd think a hospital would be wary of serving these sorts of things. Unless it's like the dentist giving out candy.
Pretty sure he works there.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85480 on: August 11, 2012, 08:01:03 pm »

Bizarrely, hospital cafeterias are usually excellent places to eat. Also very, very cheap.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85481 on: August 11, 2012, 08:04:28 pm »

That latest Crash Course episode...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dammit youtube, put these things in my subscription feed when they get uploaded.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85482 on: August 11, 2012, 08:07:26 pm »

Crashcourse World History is the one you're looking for, then.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #85483 on: August 11, 2012, 08:33:30 pm »

Finished the Starcraft 2 campaigin, for all the dislike I have for the games clinicaly clean balance (which personally takes most of the immersion and fun out of it) the campaiging is one of the best I've seen, both in story and general execution, great fun and rather engaging, good stuff, very interested in the HoS now.

Also that crash course stuff, interesting, damn you, I should sleep and since I started writing this post I'm on a third video now :c
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85484 on: August 11, 2012, 08:37:28 pm »

Campaign had a weird taste to it. Very well done and quite fun, worth the... hrm

Not actually sure if it was worth $30, but I'll allow for $10 of leeway for all the great competitive games I watch.

(Speaking of which, I'm a TaeJa fanboy now)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 5697 5698 [5699] 5700 5701 ... 13326