Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5694 5695 [5696] 5697 5698 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15831273 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85425 on: August 10, 2012, 11:08:36 am »

This video!

It gets all the win, all the internet!
That is slightly horrific... but I gotta admit, I kinda respect that guy's style.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85426 on: August 10, 2012, 12:28:41 pm »

Iced tea is best tea. Especially when it's 107 degrees outside.
That's 41.6 Celsius for the 90% or so of you that aren't American :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #85427 on: August 10, 2012, 12:48:19 pm »

Iced tea is best tea. Especially when it's 107 degrees outside.
That's 41.6 Celsius for the 90% or so of you that aren't American :P
Also known as, "The temperature is too damn high".
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #85429 on: August 10, 2012, 01:06:04 pm »

This video!

That is slightly horrific... but I gotta admit, I kinda respect that guy's style.

In the dark realms of Chatroulette, where masturbating dudes roam in search of innocent girls, Steve Kardynal is there, bikini-clad, to save them. He is not the hero they want, but the hero that they deserve.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85430 on: August 10, 2012, 01:10:15 pm »

This video!

In the dark realms of Chatroulette, where masturbating dudes roam in search of innocent girls, Steve Kardynal is there, bikini-clad, to save them. He is not the hero they want, but the hero that they deserve.

The people that picked it up without hardly a pause? Yeah, they're awesome like that.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85431 on: August 10, 2012, 01:11:52 pm »

This video!

The people that picked it up without hardly a pause? Yeah, they're awesome like that.
I like these guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQaPGcbVPRY
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #85432 on: August 10, 2012, 02:02:24 pm »

Guy at work had one of those embarassing "Reply All" moments. Had to send him this as a response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz5T7iQdDlc

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #85433 on: August 10, 2012, 02:34:30 pm »

This video!

Today I learned that the easiest way to figure out if someone on the internet is cool is to get a guy in a bikini to lip sync at them.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #85434 on: August 10, 2012, 02:53:50 pm »

This video!

Today I learned that the easiest way to figure out if someone on the internet is cool is to get a guy in a bikini to lip sync at them.

Thanks guys, put a smile on my face today :)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85435 on: August 10, 2012, 04:54:21 pm »

Today's my birthday! I'm finally old enough to drink. I may drink, or I may not. But I am definitely going to be brewing mead. Because cliche viking booze. And it's made from honey. Delicious, tasty, delectable honey. Also, got the Mesmetron in Fallout 3. Heheheheheh 'Explosive Cranial Deformation' indeed. Actually, Fallout 3 is just a fun game in general.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85436 on: August 10, 2012, 04:57:53 pm »

Happy Birthday!

...Also from what I've heard, mead ain't as tasty as it sounds. :-\ Oh well, as long as you're drinking something alchoholic to celebrate! :P

Edit: Oh, and on the tea topic... I prefer hot tea, but give me leaf tea or give me nothing. I hateses them teabags, you can taste them in the drink. Eugh.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #85437 on: August 10, 2012, 05:01:02 pm »

Guy at work had one of those embarassing "Reply All" moments. Had to send him this as a response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz5T7iQdDlc

You rock. :D

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85438 on: August 10, 2012, 05:01:13 pm »

Happy birthday!
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #85439 on: August 10, 2012, 05:11:38 pm »

You can make it even worse if you and a co-worker take that email, hit 'reply all' and start planning where you are going to go out to eat for dinner or some similarly trivial thing.
"Wait a minute... why do I have 15 emails of these people I don't know discussing whether to get tacos or burgers?
Oh right, <employee name> started all this. >:("
Pages: 1 ... 5694 5695 [5696] 5697 5698 ... 13326