Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5693 5694 [5695] 5696 5697 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15831172 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85410 on: August 10, 2012, 08:23:45 am »

Iced tea is not tea, it is an abomination drank by those traitors located in hot countries. The true brew should melt your stomach and go down like tar.
*Hugs*

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85411 on: August 10, 2012, 08:32:40 am »

I have absolutely no taste and drink both in above average amounts :V

Just hoping that they don't react in my stomach somehow like a matter-antimatter annihilation.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #85412 on: August 10, 2012, 08:34:21 am »

Iced tea is not tea, it is an abomination drank by those traitors located in hot countries. The true brew should melt your stomach and go down like tar.
Not so sure about the tar bit. Most of the stuff I habituate is th'knockoff eastern stuff, though, which is usually fairly smooth. Have't actually had much European tea, and I don't actually like iced tea... at all. Wrong kind of sweet. Shit be nasty, and that coming from someone who regularly ends up with tea that tastes like children's chewable aspirin.

Now, those abominations I create by boiling sodas and using that as a base... that's the right kind of sweet. Sugar magma, the really smooth and quick moving kind. Liquid glass, only tasty and not innards destroying. Or, at least, not short-term innards destroying. When it turns out right, anyway. Everything involving soda seems to end up tasting like children's aspirin when it goes wrong, for some ungodly reason.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 08:36:39 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85414 on: August 10, 2012, 09:05:58 am »

You should really endavour to have more than one syllable per post.
*Hugs*

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #85415 on: August 10, 2012, 09:08:13 am »

Most RPS main post pictures (dunno about the others) have little amusing captions.
Just noticed it, but its still pretty amusing although I am so late to it.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #85416 on: August 10, 2012, 09:09:11 am »

Not much really to add when commenting on
th'knockoff eastern stuff
o-o

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85417 on: August 10, 2012, 09:12:59 am »

Not much really to add when commenting on
o-o
Lies, you could quite easily have responded:

Upon reading this I must verily say that my eyes did widen and I did utter something akin to "whut"
*Hugs*

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #85418 on: August 10, 2012, 09:14:28 am »

Upon reading this I must verily say that my eyes did widen and I did utter something akin to "whut"
Indeed :o

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #85419 on: August 10, 2012, 09:17:22 am »

I don't know what else you'd call the green tea (and varying brand-related permutations) you get off a north florida grocery store's shelves, a'ight?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #85420 on: August 10, 2012, 09:23:43 am »

The best iced tea is red diamond, and it is only sold in Win-Dixie.

You put 2 to 4 bags in a quart of water, bring it to a boil. As soon as it starts to roil, take it off the heat and dilute to a gallon.

If you like tea syrup you can add 2 cups of sugar, I personally prefer about 1/4 cup of sugar in the gallon.

I prefer my iced tea without ice, at room temperature, but the standard is iced cold.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85421 on: August 10, 2012, 09:36:55 am »

I have absolutely no taste and drink both in above average amounts :V

Just hoping that they don't react in my stomach somehow like a matter-antimatter annihilation.
Don't listen to her, the foul weather makes them drink grumpy drinks.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #85422 on: August 10, 2012, 09:39:47 am »

This video!

It gets all the win, all the internet!
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #85423 on: August 10, 2012, 09:40:16 am »

... and managed without kidney stones, so far? Nice trick, heh. From what I understand tea -- especially th'iced tea they use down here -- is one of the major potential causes of the horrifically painful things.
That seems....odd, considering tea is a natural diuretic. If anything, tea should make you less prone to kidney stones. What are they putting in your tea??

Haters gonna hate, British gonna Brit. (and yes, I know you're neither)

The best iced tea is red diamond, and it is only sold in Win-Dixie.

You put 2 to 4 bags in a quart of water, bring it to a boil. As soon as it starts to roil, take it off the heat and dilute to a gallon.

If you like tea syrup you can add 2 cups of sugar, I personally prefer about 1/4 cup of sugar in the gallon.

I prefer my iced tea without ice, at room temperature, but the standard is iced cold.
I go in for Luzianne myself. Two family-size bags in the kettle, bring to boil. Fill a gallon pitcher with ice, pour sugar over the ice (2 1/2 scoops). Pour freshly boiled tea over the ice and stir like crazy. Hot tea melts the sugar, ice cools the tea, melted ice water dilutes the tea concentrate to the correct level. And voila....you're left with perfectly sweetened, cold tea ready for consumption.

I don't take ice in mine either, but I do like it cold.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #85424 on: August 10, 2012, 10:29:23 am »

... and managed without kidney stones, so far? Nice trick, heh. From what I understand tea -- especially th'iced tea they use down here -- is one of the major potential causes of the horrifically painful things.
That seems....odd, considering tea is a natural diuretic. If anything, tea should make you less prone to kidney stones. What are they putting in your tea??
Might be made with hard water?
Pages: 1 ... 5693 5694 [5695] 5696 5697 ... 13326