Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5687 5688 [5689] 5690 5691 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15834575 times)

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85320 on: August 08, 2012, 10:29:33 pm »

Discovered a few of those 500 ml bottles of Pepsi Max in the bottom of the fridge.

Does Pepsi age like wine? I'm sure it didn't taste this good last time.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85321 on: August 08, 2012, 10:34:31 pm »

Someday, I'll get a date, and that'll be the greatest day of my life.

Hey, that's next week! Yay!
Yo man same thing! and she's hot too T_T
Well he's hot, as well. Though my first word would be cute.

Why is that worthy of a T_T?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85322 on: August 08, 2012, 10:37:25 pm »

Discovered a few of those 500 ml bottles of Pepsi Max in the bottom of the fridge.

Does Pepsi age like wine? I'm sure it didn't taste this good last time.

... I hope not. Perhaps it is the fact its Pepsi Max. Maybe they put yeast in it and you've got Beerpsi max now.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85323 on: August 08, 2012, 10:43:13 pm »

Pepsi max tastes like wet gym socks. I love it so. Plus good caffeine content.

Maybe it's happy tears?

Also, you're both totally going to blow it. (wait, does reverse psychology work in these scenarios? I hope so.)
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85324 on: August 08, 2012, 10:46:31 pm »

Pepsi max tastes like wet gym socks. I love it so. Plus good caffeine content.

Maybe it's happy tears?

Also, you're both totally going to blow it. (wait, does reverse psychology work in these scenarios? I hope so.)
i take your reverse psychology and raise you Fruedian slip

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #85325 on: August 08, 2012, 10:47:14 pm »

Also, you're both totally going to blow it.
*hint hint nudge wink*

In unrelated news, I "beat" Skyrim. Hahahaha, I did far less than half of the things. It'll be a while before I replay, but I should at some point. It's just too big to take another shot at immediately.

EDIT: I APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN NINJA'D.

SECOND EDIT: I will probably play again tomorrow, but for the sole purpose of exploring the far reaches of the afterlife with this Teleportation spell a mod put in the game, thereby allowing me to escape the confines of unscalable cliffs.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:48:47 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #85326 on: August 08, 2012, 10:56:26 pm »

Last day of my internship tomorrow; the game I was working on is also going to arcades for initial field testing tomorrow. :D

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85327 on: August 08, 2012, 10:58:24 pm »

Oh Ryouta, you're my only oasis of sanity in this game. And you are a crossdressing pigeon.

I really do need to play this game some day. I as a rule don't play Visual Novel games, but... I have no words.

I find myself inexplicably drawn to romancing pigeons.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85328 on: August 08, 2012, 11:00:12 pm »

Read both of the threads, Play strange pigeon game on eventual stream in the future, Soli?

Also, Pudding.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85329 on: August 08, 2012, 11:04:43 pm »

Well, fuck.

Wait... that's a slip too. Well shit, then. I dearly hope you all aren't into that. But if you are I won't be judgmental.

I'll just shut up now.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85330 on: August 08, 2012, 11:06:42 pm »

Well, fuck.

Wait... that's a slip too. Well shit, then. I dearly hope you all aren't into that. But if you are I won't be judgmental.

I'll just shut up now.

No, keep going. You're opening up a multitude of psychological cans of worms for us to pick at, like grotesque pigeon psychologists.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85331 on: August 08, 2012, 11:10:48 pm »

Well I've already seen him below so I wouldn't mind blowing it.

Or even screwing up!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85332 on: August 08, 2012, 11:14:18 pm »

Or even screwing up!
Ah, so you're a bottom.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85333 on: August 08, 2012, 11:19:28 pm »

<______<

I see what you did there.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85334 on: August 08, 2012, 11:30:34 pm »

I found a pair of Aviators in a car park today. I pocketed them.

I tried them on in front of my friends later. Standard reaction was barely contained laughter. It was brilliant until someone showed me how I look in them, at which point I became very embarrassed and took them off.

Read both of the threads, Play strange pigeon game on eventual stream in the future, Soli?

YES. ALL OF MY YES.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator
Pages: 1 ... 5687 5688 [5689] 5690 5691 ... 13326