Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5685 5686 [5687] 5688 5689 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15833215 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85291 on: August 08, 2012, 10:50:48 am »

My granddad's second wife was ~30 years younger than him. He had kids older than her :P
My grandad's first wife was 40 years younger. Must be something about the early 20th century or something.
Older men = financial stability and a better chance to keep a roof over your head and food in your belly
Younger women = More boom for your buck in the bedroom

Pretty simple math.

Interestingly, North Carolina allows first-cousin marriages but not double-first-cousin marriages. (This occurs when you have a pair of siblings marry another pair of siblings. Their children are thus first cousins in two directions, and technically first cousins to themselves.)

I have actually a couple of instances of double first-cousins in my tree (none married each other), never knew it had a name until now.

This whole discussion reminds me of a parody song I once heard on the local comedy circuit:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85292 on: August 08, 2012, 12:00:05 pm »

I figured out that my steam client has gotten pretty unstable with all the poking I've done to it to make it faster, so I'm in the process of deleting everything except the main steam launcher and the steamapps folder. This should cause the program to repair itself to vanilla specifications.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #85293 on: August 08, 2012, 12:21:55 pm »

My granddad's second wife was ~30 years younger than him. He had kids older than her :P
My grandad's first wife was 40 years younger. Must be something about the early 20th century or something.
My grandfather married 8 times. His first was his own age, but by the time he married his 4th wife (in his mid-40's) she was 15 years his junior. His 8th wife (whom he married at the fresh young age of 74) was 37.

I actually have no idea how many aunts and uncles I have, and neither does my dad.  :P

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #85294 on: August 08, 2012, 01:22:03 pm »

My grandfather married 8 times. His first was his own age, but by the time he married his 4th wife (in his mid-40's) she was 15 years his junior. His 8th wife (whom he married at the fresh young age of 74) was 37.

I actually have no idea how many aunts and uncles I have, and neither does my dad.  :P
And yet it's TEH GAYS who are a threat to the sanctity of marriage.  ;D

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85295 on: August 08, 2012, 06:18:30 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hooray for getting Garfield comics e-mailed to me daily! :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 06:25:44 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85296 on: August 08, 2012, 06:21:10 pm »

What black magic is this? That comic borders on clever. That Garfield comic. Not quite, but almost.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85297 on: August 08, 2012, 06:33:56 pm »

What black magic is this? That comic borders on clever. That Garfield comic. Not quite, but almost.
After a long night of hard drinking Jim Davis decides to make a strip, and be adventurous.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85298 on: August 08, 2012, 06:45:56 pm »

Finally finished writing all instruments to a song(First song finally complete hooray, and its good!), now got to hope that drummer will be able to play this and dont want to put in his part instead.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85299 on: August 08, 2012, 06:59:24 pm »

Finally finished writing all instruments to a song(First song finally complete hooray, and its good!), now got to hope that drummer will be able to play this and dont want to put in his part instead.
It feels like it needs more bass man, do you understand where im coming from with this? :P
Tell drummer to suck it up and follow tempo.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85300 on: August 08, 2012, 07:09:03 pm »

No, he follows tempo and everything on time and stuff, but he sometimes is in deep belief that his drum part is better than mine.
In this specific song probably not tempo is problem but complex time (main riff 5/8 bar into two bars of 3/4). Rest is no sorcery though:)
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #85301 on: August 08, 2012, 07:11:03 pm »

It feels like it needs more bass man, do you understand where im coming from with this? :P
Tell drummer to suck it up and follow tempo.
Bass nothing, bring on the brass. Needs more trumpet and sax. Drummer can blow th'french horn all the way 'till the song's climax.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #85302 on: August 08, 2012, 07:13:54 pm »

Needs more cowbell. The depth of my musical knowledge is meme-based.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85303 on: August 08, 2012, 07:21:02 pm »

After a long night of hard drinking Jim Davis decides to make a strip, and be adventurous.
I never got the Garfield/Jim Davis hate. Anyone feel like explaining it to a naive fool?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85304 on: August 08, 2012, 07:37:33 pm »

No trumpets and saxes in death metal. No.
As for cowbell i heard goregrind song that had really farm-like vibe to it, cant remember how i found it and how was it called.
Pages: 1 ... 5685 5686 [5687] 5688 5689 ... 13326