Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5683 5684 [5685] 5686 5687 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15832476 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85260 on: August 07, 2012, 10:52:23 pm »

I'm pretty sure that's just crazy crazy all around. Sheesh.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85261 on: August 07, 2012, 10:54:57 pm »

I'm just being me and apparently that's enough to make girls want me to have sex with them.
Serious mode: No one is truly the "forever alone guy," my friend. Though I would be wary if you've reason to believe their attraction is all physical and you're not just exaggerating that for giggles.
It pretty much can't be all physical; they've never met me in person and I hadn't uploaded a photo of myself to the interwebs until last night.
くコ:彡

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85262 on: August 07, 2012, 10:58:47 pm »

I'm pretty sure that's just crazy crazy all around. Sheesh.

Well, I didn't mind at first. :P But yeah, it wasn't good. She's also a serious alcoholic, so I should have guessed there were some other issues at play.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85263 on: August 07, 2012, 11:10:17 pm »

Well, if she weren't a redhead I would rate her as attractive, but the rule brings that down to a not-attractive enough to break my rule. Nice enough girl though.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85264 on: August 07, 2012, 11:11:06 pm »

Well, if she weren't a redhead I would rate her as attractive, but the rule brings that down to a not-attractive enough to break my rule. Nice enough girl though.

You are an odd man Reudh. It's a good thing.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85265 on: August 07, 2012, 11:17:05 pm »

Aye, and are we not inclined to choose those whose genetics most compliment our own?

A fellow redhead of british descent is not complimentary, it is quasi-consanguineous. I find girls with brown, blonde or black hair most attractive. I like a girl who I'm able to pick up and hold above my head. (Perhaps a shout-out to my dutch heritage, where 99% of the family by adulthood is >6 foot tall, and my sister and I are the only exceptions.)
I'm a stocky build so I am more attracted to the more willowy builds of woman.

And so on and so forth.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #85266 on: August 07, 2012, 11:18:50 pm »

Happy today because of Mr. Rogers. Just the dude. And that one Garden of Your Mind remix.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #85267 on: August 08, 2012, 12:33:02 am »

I have to admit, being a redhead is such a rare and defining trait that it does feel a little weird to make out with another one. Even though it is extraordinarily unlikely for me to meet another redhead I'm related to (I'm the first redhead in my family in a generation and there hasn't been another since) the thought is always in the back of your mind. Plus there's the fact you're making it more likely you'll have red haired kids.

Can't say I've ever let it stop me, though.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85268 on: August 08, 2012, 01:22:02 am »

Also, I accidentally let my charm loose on a girl that's too young for me to date. Whoops.

Lol, remember, jailbait IS NOT WORTH IT. Felonies are no joke, so sayeth the felon. :P

Actually, I just re-read the laws for the Holy Christian Nation of Texas. Turns out she's not jailbait. Now I don't feel so bad.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85269 on: August 08, 2012, 01:23:13 am »

Also, I accidentally let my charm loose on a girl that's too young for me to date. Whoops.

Lol, remember, jailbait IS NOT WORTH IT. Felonies are no joke, so sayeth the felon. :P

Actually, I just re-read the laws for the Holy Christian Nation of Texas. Turns out she's not jailbait. Now I don't feel so bad.

SCORE! Ahem. I mean, that is nice.
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85270 on: August 08, 2012, 01:27:28 am »

Not jailbait in Texas? So she's what, 13?  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85271 on: August 08, 2012, 01:30:20 am »

Not jailbait in Texas? So she's what, 13?  :P

Well, it stems from the fact that there is a 3 years' grace for 12-15.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #85272 on: August 08, 2012, 01:34:28 am »

Everything I've found says there's a 3 years' grace for 14-17 in Texas. Younger than 14 and you can't have sex with anyone, older than 17 and you can have sex with everyone.

So... since you're 18, you can go as low as 15. You still probably shouldn't.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85273 on: August 08, 2012, 01:37:38 am »

Everything I've found says there's a 3 years' grace for 14-17 in Texas. Younger than 14 and you can't have sex with anyone, older than 17 and you can have sex with everyone.

So... since you're 18, you can go as low as 15. You still probably shouldn't.

Well, we're not going to have sex, but people still make a big deal about age differences. I don't even think we'll date. But it's nice to know that now.

Also, whoops the 12-15 thing is federal law. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#Texas

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #85274 on: August 08, 2012, 01:44:04 am »

My point with the shouldn't was that I don't think things would work out between two people who are 18 and 15. One of you is college-age, the other isn't even halfway through high school.

Also apparently the 3 years' grace in Texas only applies to straight sex. A 16 year old dude and a 17 year old dude can't legally have sex in Texas. Part of me is asking "why even bother excluding same-sex couples" but another part of me knows the answer. "It's Texas."
Pages: 1 ... 5683 5684 [5685] 5686 5687 ... 13326