Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5680 5681 [5682] 5683 5684 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15831183 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85215 on: August 07, 2012, 07:43:57 pm »

You're all tiny. Especially Max.

5'11.5" and about 85kg or bit over 175lbs.

(I've always been stockily built since I was little. Never looked more than chubby (age 12 I weighed 61kg, 143cm tall), but I've always been (to use an australianism) "built like a brick shithouse", that is, solidly built.

Being an avid bushwalker helps with that. Eating fatty / sugary crap about once every blue moon helps too.

Max, are you sure you'd be able to reach my face? Heehehe.
(kidding, I know that most good fighters have about a foot's extra reach on top of their height. It'd be interesting to spar with you one day though. I'd likely get thrashed because i'm very out of practice and I'm not used to cage fighting.)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85216 on: August 07, 2012, 07:45:29 pm »

5'11" and 120 lbs.

Skinny lanky guys unite! I promise I'll only hit on you a little.
You're more in danger of me hitting on you. And all the other skinny lanky guys at this LankCon.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #85217 on: August 07, 2012, 07:50:59 pm »

I used to be quite skinny as a kid, my "mild" obesity is just the product of little exercise and lots of junkfood/drinks.
That and sitting on my bum playing video/PC games and internet surfing all days. (When I'm not at work.)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:54:30 pm by Ultimuh »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85218 on: August 07, 2012, 07:52:57 pm »

You're all tiny. Especially Max.

5'11.5" and about 85kg or bit over 175lbs.

(I've always been stockily built since I was little. Never looked more than chubby (age 12 I weighed 61kg, 143cm tall), but I've always been (to use an australianism) "built like a brick shithouse", that is, solidly built.

Being an avid bushwalker helps with that. Eating fatty / sugary crap about once every blue moon helps too.

Max, are you sure you'd be able to reach my face? Heehehe.
(kidding, I know that most good fighters have about a foot's extra reach on top of their height. It'd be interesting to spar with you one day though. I'd likely get thrashed because i'm very out of practice and I'm not used to cage fighting.)
Yes, I could reach your face. :P My sparring partner is 6'3", as I mentioned earlier, and he gets jawjacked every once in a while. He's a GR wrestler converting to BJJ and Muay Thai, though, so he's still not used to being elbowed after being grabbed, or popped in the mouth with a kick. Also, remember, I outweigh you by 40 lbs.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85219 on: August 07, 2012, 08:03:22 pm »

Aye, and as I said my fighting skills are somewhat rusty, though I was at least technically skilled.

-Learnt Shukokai style karate from Sensei Alan Murdoch, the first Westerner to learn the style
-Learnt various assorted techniques from Dad who in addition to having trained in T'ai Ch'i under Master Wu, a relatively well known T'ai Ch'i master is quite skilled at manipulating body mechanics. He's 6'7" ~300lbs, but as a result of his tutelage if he lets me I can grapple him and force him to the ground. :P

(He enjoys teaching his kids martial arts, though only I and (sometimes) my brother enjoy it too.)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #85220 on: August 07, 2012, 08:22:16 pm »

I'm 5'9-5'10 and 180 pounds. That puts me on the lower edge of overweight.

Hehe. I used to be well into obese.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85221 on: August 07, 2012, 08:24:45 pm »

I may have just found an old friend of mine from 8 years ago, through the girl that I met about a month ago and have been trying to date ever since.

Small fucking world, guys.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85222 on: August 07, 2012, 08:36:57 pm »

Hey, if you succeed in dating her, that second word will fit too! :D
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85223 on: August 07, 2012, 09:03:25 pm »

Today, I'm pretty sure one of the girls on drug court with me was hitting on me. And by pretty sure, I mean that she was, and I'm so dense that by the time I suspect they're hitting on me, they've already pretty much asked me out. >.<

I believe it is 2.2 pounds to a kilogram, and roughly 2.6 centimeters to an inch. But I'm probably wrong about the centimeters one.
2.54 cm to an inch.

I was really really close. :D
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85224 on: August 07, 2012, 09:04:35 pm »

Also, I accidentally let my charm loose on a girl that's too young for me to date. Whoops.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #85225 on: August 07, 2012, 09:09:00 pm »

I wish I had charm to let loose on a girl.

I'm just happy that when I asked her out, even though she declined, it was for a good reason and she gave no indication that it was final.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85226 on: August 07, 2012, 09:14:59 pm »

Also, I accidentally let my charm loose on a girl that's too young for me to date. Whoops.

Lol, remember, jailbait IS NOT WORTH IT. Felonies are no joke, so sayeth the felon. :P

I wish I had charm to let loose on a girl.

I'm just happy that when I asked her out, even though she declined, it was for a good reason and she gave no indication that it was final.

Charm is overrated. Just don't even worry about charm or charisma and say what you want to say. It works out a lot better for you in the end. Unless you want to tell her about your severed ear collection or something like that, then go with the charisma thing. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85227 on: August 07, 2012, 09:18:47 pm »

Finally going to start killing time with Gmod again. On the other hand, that means that I'm going to be downloading sweps and maps and the last time I did that a really nasty bit of malware managed to get past my rather shitty AV software (McAfee) and nearly rendered my laptop nonfunctional. So I'm loading for bear; Malwarebytes was my go-to for everything important these days anyways.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85228 on: August 07, 2012, 09:20:42 pm »

You're loading for bear?

I didn't know bears had ammo.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #85229 on: August 07, 2012, 09:28:04 pm »

Hey, bear arms are pretty high caliber. Have to be if they're going to be used to combat domestic tyranny. I'm not sure which firearms use them, though. I imagine they're pretty awkward to fire, unless you use bear cubs or something. I guess a cub arm encased in brass or something could get out a reasonable sized barrel? Fairly sure not many firearms are designed for that use, t'be honest...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 5680 5681 [5682] 5683 5684 ... 13326