Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5678 5679 [5680] 5681 5682 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15833013 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85185 on: August 07, 2012, 04:33:17 pm »

5'9 is about medium height for a white male, and I was hovering around 140 for a while before gaining some muscle. Still technically underweight, but it's a reasonable weight for a scrawny guy.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85186 on: August 07, 2012, 04:40:20 pm »

At 5'11", I was 140 to 150 from about 13 up until.....now.

Last time I weighed myself, I'm almost at 200. >< Damn you mid-life, give me back my hyper-accelerated metabolism!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85187 on: August 07, 2012, 04:46:15 pm »

We're back to the weight topic again I see.  I just saw I dropped back down somehow to 115 again.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85188 on: August 07, 2012, 04:59:51 pm »

well i lost 10 pounds since last summer again and my knuckles are really callused now from the punching bag and the wood boards.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #85189 on: August 07, 2012, 05:09:07 pm »

5'9 is about medium height for a white male
Not really, it depends on the country. I'm 6'2 and pretty average around here.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85190 on: August 07, 2012, 05:11:34 pm »

6'0" and I'm still hovering around 115lb. Didn't even break triple digits until 12th grade. And yet it appears to be my ideal weight/the best I can get, because my metabolism cuts through foodstuffs like a sharp, hot thing through a soft, melty thing.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #85191 on: August 07, 2012, 05:16:23 pm »

I cannot swim. My body is too dense. ;_;
Mine too! (Though for lack of fats rather than hyperdense bones.)

We're back to the weight topic again I see.
YOU CANNOT IGNORE OUR GIRTH.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85192 on: August 07, 2012, 05:21:07 pm »

I'm 6'1 and 145. Do I get a cookie?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85193 on: August 07, 2012, 05:22:55 pm »

I'm 6'1 and 145. Do I get a cookie?
Do you want one?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85194 on: August 07, 2012, 05:24:37 pm »

Maybe... :P

Today, I was happy that I'm not in jail. I think I mentioned this yesterday, but it still applies.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #85195 on: August 07, 2012, 05:46:37 pm »

If we are still talking about weight: I'm 183 cm high and weigh about 65 kg.
About a year ago I used to be as high as today and weighed 45 kg (according to Google that's about 99 pounds). I looked like a Nazi death camp prisoner. Thanks to the gym, I've fixed it a bit.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:49:03 pm by Guardian G.I. »
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85196 on: August 07, 2012, 05:51:50 pm »

I believe it is 2.2 pounds to a kilogram, and roughly 2.6 centimeters to an inch. But I'm probably wrong about the centimeters one.

So, yeah, about ninety something, and 70 inches (5'9). I think. I could google it as well, but meh.
He's fucking with us.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #85197 on: August 07, 2012, 05:59:44 pm »

By America's standards, I'm probably anorexic! :P
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85198 on: August 07, 2012, 06:11:18 pm »

I believe it is 2.2 pounds to a kilogram, and roughly 2.6 centimeters to an inch. But I'm probably wrong about the centimeters one.
2.54 cm to an inch.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85199 on: August 07, 2012, 06:14:01 pm »

I'm totally a small number!

120!

... kg, of course, but that's beside the point! :D
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 5678 5679 [5680] 5681 5682 ... 13326