Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5674 5675 [5676] 5677 5678 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15833041 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85125 on: August 06, 2012, 05:44:29 pm »

Me and my best friend are going to go train hopping once I get an ID.
Wait all you need is a ID for a illegal act? O_o

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85126 on: August 06, 2012, 05:49:09 pm »

Nah, its just probably a good idea, since we're going to be traveling a substantial distance.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85127 on: August 06, 2012, 07:28:32 pm »

Nah, its just probably a good idea, since we're going to be traveling a substantial distance.
Yeah, last thing you want is people having difficulty IDing your corpses.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85128 on: August 06, 2012, 07:32:56 pm »

There's always dental records, if all else fails.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85129 on: August 06, 2012, 07:45:38 pm »

Did Truean just say that she's going to murder somebody and collect their blood in a jar?

So that whole stereotype of lawyers basically being sharks in a three-piece suit is true?  :o

You didn't see anything; I didn't say anything. Here's a dollar; don't tell anyone. Nothin' ta see here. :P

But honestly, just wow, I might actually get a good case out of this and dare I hope actually paid. For all its bravado, the other side doesn't seem to be looking too good.

... My blood is O-. Just throwing that out there.

In other news, I didn't go to jail today. For once. Happy times. :D
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #85130 on: August 06, 2012, 08:05:08 pm »

Last (/second) meal today is two chocolate chip muffins. Omnomnom. Shame there won't be any left for first meal tomorrow.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #85131 on: August 06, 2012, 08:17:44 pm »

There's always dental records, if all else fails.
Unless they take your teeth that is.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #85132 on: August 06, 2012, 08:41:37 pm »

In other news, I went to the state fair today. I spent most of the time in agony from too much walking and trying to not be burst into flames by the giant pain orb in the sky, and we were there way too long, but, otherwise, it was enjoyable.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #85133 on: August 06, 2012, 08:48:09 pm »

That moment when I get a blowgun that lodges substantially large chunks of cactus into the enemy's flesh.
I feel like impostor Yasuna right now, so awesome.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #85134 on: August 06, 2012, 08:49:40 pm »

I'm happy because I finally gave in and bought myself a cheap MP3 player to run with. $15 was totally worth it when Dvorak's New World Symphony started its finale just as I got to the latter part of a run. I swear, running while that mp3 played at 36:02 was one of the greatest anythings.

(Oh, and I also put on the various Pokemon bike themes to listen to while biking in the future.  :D)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85135 on: August 06, 2012, 09:09:49 pm »

I'm happy because I finally gave in and bought myself a cheap MP3 player to run with. $15 was totally worth it when Dvorak's New World Symphony started its finale just as I got to the latter part of a run. I swear, running while that mp3 played at 36:02 was one of the greatest anythings.

(Oh, and I also put on the various Pokemon bike themes to listen to while biking in the future.  :D)
You missed one  :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #85136 on: August 06, 2012, 09:18:58 pm »

Gotta say, I most liked the Acro/Mach bikes of Hoenn. The first did a bunch of neat tricks, and the second was so goddamn fast. I got a literally perfect time on the bike path in my Ruby game, and I could ride from Littleroot to Lilycove in a matter of minutes with Repels. It's not quite the same in the newer games where running is almost as fast as biking. Of course, this translates to me hearing the song, thinking "wheeeeeeeeeee!" and speeding up a lot, but I have to get my kicks somehow.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #85137 on: August 07, 2012, 01:31:54 am »

Ah, homebrewing for D&D is still fun. Just wrote a 10 level prestige class for the sole purpose of the punchline 10th level ability. The class combines bards with fire magic, which is entirely so that I could write a class whose last class feature is "Dis'ko Inferno", an ability devised to combat creatures in Dis, the 2nd layer of Hell, and which deals lots of fire damage to enemies within the range of bardic music.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85138 on: August 07, 2012, 02:05:56 am »

Slaying demons with wicked dance moves? I approve.

----

Been watching Star Trek. Deep Space Nine, in particular.

What the fuck when did star trek get emotional storylines. Odo's little turbolift moment with a one-shot character was legitimately touching. Not to mention the show's pilot episode, which almost had me in tears.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 02:09:35 am by kaijyuu »
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #85139 on: August 07, 2012, 02:21:46 am »

Say what you will about DS9, but it had a few good plots to it.

And some terrible ones, admittedly, but then again, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
Pages: 1 ... 5674 5675 [5676] 5677 5678 ... 13326