Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5672 5673 [5674] 5675 5676 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15832592 times)

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85095 on: August 06, 2012, 11:12:40 am »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:32:46 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85096 on: August 06, 2012, 11:33:03 am »

Somebody accused me of "not supporting the police" today.

"That's not true. Now that's not true at all. They give me my best customers. I hope they get out there and arrest people. Preferably people without cause and with wallets.... What?"

I support the police who are actually Serving and Protecting the citizens. It's the other cops who are a problem, the ones who are Serving and Protecting themselves, or Serving and Protecting the crooked cops.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #85097 on: August 06, 2012, 11:37:58 am »

"That's not true. Now that's not true at all. They give me my best customers. I hope they get out there and arrest people. Preferably people without cause and with wallets.... What?"

I support the police who are actually Serving and Protecting the citizens. It's the other cops who are a problem, the ones who are Serving and Protecting themselves, or Serving and Protecting the crooked cops.

SILENCE CIVILIAN SCUM

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85098 on: August 06, 2012, 11:38:38 am »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:31:16 pm by Truean »

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85099 on: August 06, 2012, 11:56:26 am »

I think I made an (Avatar) earthbender in D&D that actually works. It's surprising how powerful an ability it is to make walls of rock around you as a readied action.  :P

(For the curious, it's mainly to do with blocking spell effects.)
It was useful in the show when half a benders craft is pulling up a wall of their element to block incoming attacks. Turns out Earth sorta trumps all the others with this ability.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85100 on: August 06, 2012, 12:00:32 pm »

I think my main point was that I found a nice counter to stupid people who hate defense lawyers. Kinda like a dentist handing out sugar. :P Nobody gets arrested, I have no clients.... Thus, it's kind of stupid to say defense lawyers don't support the police given that no police = no arrests = no clients = no money. I wasn't actually thinking along those lines but it was nice to throw it in that jerk's face....

Fair 'nough. I was kinda tangenting off of that, because my mind is generally only tangentially attached to reality anyway.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85101 on: August 06, 2012, 12:03:35 pm »

Mars! MarsMarsMarsMarsMarsMarsMarsMars!

Yeah Humanity! Who's awesome? You're awesome.

In related news, my Dad secretly put my name on Curiosity, and informed me of it recently. I'm totally on Mars right now, guys.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #85102 on: August 06, 2012, 12:37:38 pm »

So humans are busy channeling the Space Core, and Curiosity is busy channeling the Curiosity Core from the first game.  :P

"What is that?"
"Whats going on"
"Oh, what's that?"
"What's that?"
"What is THAT?"
"Ooh, that thing has numbers on it!"
"Hey, look at THAT thing! No, that other thing."
"Where are we going?"
"Are you coming back?"
"What's that noise?"
"Oh, what's in here?"
"Do you smell something burning?"

With a new addition:
"Hey, what happens if I shoot THAT with a laser?"

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85103 on: August 06, 2012, 12:37:48 pm »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:30:56 pm by Truean »

Please don't quote me.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #85104 on: August 06, 2012, 12:45:19 pm »

Wait, did you just get a semi-sane and paying client? Shouldn't that be in the WTF thread >.>?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85105 on: August 06, 2012, 12:46:04 pm »

So humans are busy channeling the Space Core, and Curiosity is busy channeling the Curiosity Core from the first game.  :P

"What is that?" Rock
"Whats going on" SCIENCE!
"Oh, what's that?" Rock
"What's that?" Rock
"What is THAT?" Rock
"Ooh, that thing has numbers on it!" Rover!
"Hey, look at THAT thing! No, that other thing." Ice?
"Where are we going?" Over there
"Are you coming back?" Maybe
"What's that noise?" Good question
"Oh, what's in here?" Rock?
"Do you smell something burning?" Do you?
"Hey, what happens if I shoot THAT with a laser?" Pew!
Might not stay accurate (or be so in the first place), but as far as I remember, thats the current mars.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85106 on: August 06, 2012, 12:47:18 pm »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:30:38 pm by Truean »

Please don't quote me.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 5672 5673 [5674] 5675 5676 ... 13326