Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5671 5672 [5673] 5674 5675 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15832655 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85080 on: August 06, 2012, 12:39:51 am »

AWWW YEAH TOUCH-DOWN MOTHERFUCKERS
Echoiiing.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85081 on: August 06, 2012, 12:43:11 am »

Even the void of space may not keep humanity down.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85082 on: August 06, 2012, 12:48:20 am »

So last night there was kind of a conversation which ended in a bit of a hallmark moment (it's a looong story), and for the first time in a while I feel pretty awesome. I'm sure this feeling won't last forever, but for the first time in a long while I kind of feel like my life might be about to turn around.

Funny story about hallmark conversations from last night. I talked to one of my ex's for the first time in 2 years last night. We stopped talking on a really bitter note, so I wasn't sure how it was going to go. Turns out she's grown up and matured a lot, and we were able to hold a civilized conversation and get back to being friends.

Why did I do this? Well, I realized on Thursday, as I almost lost one of my closest friends due to my stupid pride, that I've made some serious mistakes in the past 4 years that I haven't faced up to, and, as a result, lost some really great friends. So, I picked the 7 biggest mistakes (in my opinion), and started working on making up for them. Since then, I have patched up my friendship with the one I almost lost, started talking to my ex again and found out she's not a horrible person, and talked to a girl that I haven't seen since 6th grade, 6 years ago. We're having coffee on Thursday. 3/7 done.

All of this inspired by this song. Life is good when I decide to be a good person. I need to make that choice more often.
That's actually not all that far off from what happened with me... It's kind of a little too complicated to really talk in detail about it without gigantic walls of text.

Also, go rover landing I guess? Hopefully now opportunity will no longer feel so lonely.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #85083 on: August 06, 2012, 01:09:04 am »

Fuck yeah! We hurled a robot at Mars and landed it with explosions! Woohoo!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85084 on: August 06, 2012, 01:12:45 am »

QTF. As much as I like really big explosions, I'm just glad that Curiosity did not turn into a giant explosion and crater on Mars.

As cool as that would have been.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #85085 on: August 06, 2012, 01:23:21 am »

QTF. As much as I like really big explosions, I'm just glad that Curiosity did not turn into a giant explosion and crater on Mars.

Though the top half of the skycrane was. So it did both technically. :D

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85086 on: August 06, 2012, 01:29:31 am »

Though the top half of the skycrane was. So it did both technically. :D
Point: Valid.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85087 on: August 06, 2012, 01:35:30 am »

Curiosity also has a laser, so it can make lots of teeny-tiny explosions!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85088 on: August 06, 2012, 02:44:33 am »

The Newsroom is pretty good so far:
"I am a marine and I will beat your ass I don't care how many protein bars you eat!"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #85089 on: August 06, 2012, 02:57:01 am »

Technically speaking, it is using it to vaporize and subsequently science rocks.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #85090 on: August 06, 2012, 04:01:39 am »

Technically speaking, it is using it to vaporize and subsequently science rocks.
Explode rocks for science!

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #85091 on: August 06, 2012, 06:14:55 am »

Finally found a proper signature. It suits me perfectly. :D
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #85092 on: August 06, 2012, 08:44:03 am »

Finally found a proper signature. It suits me perfectly. :D
That reminds me of my happy: I get to do it the other way around for the first time. Bosses all like "whatever, man, you're the senior, you decide". And I'm all like YAAAY I get to pick all my own frameworks, platforms, and shit. I actually get to code, and get to do it right.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85093 on: August 06, 2012, 10:41:42 am »

So, I was looking through the Voltron Army forum, since its apparently back from its partially-broken state, and I find Grimith reading this in a ridiculous accent.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #85094 on: August 06, 2012, 10:59:30 am »

I think I made an (Avatar) earthbender in D&D that actually works. It's surprising how powerful an ability it is to make walls of rock around you as a readied action.  :P

(For the curious, it's mainly to do with blocking spell effects.)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG
Pages: 1 ... 5671 5672 [5673] 5674 5675 ... 13326