Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5670 5671 [5672] 5673 5674 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15832474 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85065 on: August 05, 2012, 09:15:44 pm »

Glad to have you back, mister Topoino.

I am sad because the NASA channel we get up here is apparently not showing the Curiosity landing.
Coverage won't start for another hour, silly. 11:30 eastern, 8:30 pacific. It's currently 10:17 eastern. And even if they aren't showing it on your tv, there's going to be live webstreams which will almost certainly be the same thing which would be on the NASA channels which do cover it.
Head on down to the Curiosity thread for links to that and more.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:19:54 pm by alway »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85066 on: August 05, 2012, 09:34:24 pm »

Back from a 2 week middle school camp as a kitchen staff guy. Only got paid $100 a week, but I would have done it for free because I know these kids and their families. Got the nicknake of 'Shaggy' due to a hairy chin and a calmer attitude than the rest of the kitchen staff, ironic due to being the only guy there who has not done drugs within a few weeks of the camp.
 Glad to be back guys.
Funny that.  There's this guy called Shaggy in Scooby Doo.  Scooby Doo.

Scooby Doo.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85067 on: August 05, 2012, 09:39:09 pm »

Back from a 2 week middle school camp as a kitchen staff guy. Only got paid $100 a week, but I would have done it for free because I know these kids and their families. Got the nicknake of 'Shaggy' due to a hairy chin and a calmer attitude than the rest of the kitchen staff, ironic due to being the only guy there who has not done drugs within a few weeks of the camp.
 Glad to be back guys.
Funny that.  There's this guy called Shaggy in Scooby Doo.  Scooby Doo.

Scooby Doo.

Stillllll waiting.  Also, that's hilarious.  I still say you look more like Orlando Bloom, but if middle schoolers know you as Shaggy, then Shaggy you are.  I will give you so much respect if you start saying Zoinks.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85068 on: August 05, 2012, 09:42:42 pm »

My impression of the character was shakey at best. Zoinks and jinkies did creep into my vocabulary from this.

Honestly only applied to me because most of the kitchen staff was short and I was a medium-height white guy with chin hair and an unfocused gaze. I kinda get into whatever task is at hand, have no drug history, I no longer own a dog and I was known for 'talking fancy'.

(No steam tonight Shaggy has got to sleep)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85071 on: August 05, 2012, 09:52:22 pm »

(No steam tonight Shaggy has got to sleep)

No drug history he says.  Loud and clear chief.

Speaking of friendly idiocy, something happened tonight that has made me downright ecstatic.  I'm just going to post the Steam version, because I don't feel like writing one of my gigantic anecdotes right now.  The abridged, not properly typed version will suffice.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85072 on: August 05, 2012, 11:06:52 pm »

So last night there was kind of a conversation which ended in a bit of a hallmark moment (it's a looong story), and for the first time in a while I feel pretty awesome. I'm sure this feeling won't last forever, but for the first time in a long while I kind of feel like my life might be about to turn around.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85073 on: August 05, 2012, 11:46:41 pm »

So last night there was kind of a conversation which ended in a bit of a hallmark moment (it's a looong story), and for the first time in a while I feel pretty awesome. I'm sure this feeling won't last forever, but for the first time in a long while I kind of feel like my life might be about to turn around.

Funny story about hallmark conversations from last night. I talked to one of my ex's for the first time in 2 years last night. We stopped talking on a really bitter note, so I wasn't sure how it was going to go. Turns out she's grown up and matured a lot, and we were able to hold a civilized conversation and get back to being friends.

Why did I do this? Well, I realized on Thursday, as I almost lost one of my closest friends due to my stupid pride, that I've made some serious mistakes in the past 4 years that I haven't faced up to, and, as a result, lost some really great friends. So, I picked the 7 biggest mistakes (in my opinion), and started working on making up for them. Since then, I have patched up my friendship with the one I almost lost, started talking to my ex again and found out she's not a horrible person, and talked to a girl that I haven't seen since 6th grade, 6 years ago. We're having coffee on Thursday. 3/7 done.

All of this inspired by this song. Life is good when I decide to be a good person. I need to make that choice more often.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85074 on: August 05, 2012, 11:50:49 pm »

Mars! MarsMarsMarsMarsMarsMarsMarsMars!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85075 on: August 06, 2012, 12:21:02 am »

MARS MARS MARS!

I am quite excited about this. I really hope this helps to rekindle Amurika's interest in space.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85076 on: August 06, 2012, 12:22:08 am »

I hope so, too. Between this, and Neil deGrasse Tyson...

I still say we should tell BP that we found oil on Mars. Base in two years!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85077 on: August 06, 2012, 12:24:21 am »

But then we'd be giving up on Titan! D:

(It was Titan, right?)

Anyhow. SPEHSS! MARS! SPEHSS! MARS!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85078 on: August 06, 2012, 12:24:39 am »

And we have entry.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85079 on: August 06, 2012, 12:31:01 am »

AWWW YEAH TOUCH-DOWN MOTHERFUCKERS
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 5670 5671 [5672] 5673 5674 ... 13326