Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5668 5669 [5670] 5671 5672 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15832767 times)

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85035 on: August 05, 2012, 07:04:09 am »

Thunder and lightning. The storm passed right over head and I'm counting the gap as it moves away. Always have loved it.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85036 on: August 05, 2012, 07:10:16 am »

Having fun with Choice of Games games. Choose your own adventure style games are awesome. Why aren't there more stuff like this?
Love, scriver~

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85037 on: August 05, 2012, 10:41:27 am »

I stayed up all night watching Breaking Bad. All of the first season, a couple episodes of the second. That show is great; my only regret is that I don't have a Netflix subscription. I am now engaged in a system shock, not sleeping so I'll be tired enough to go to bed at 10PM instead of 6AM. I feel vaguely like I'm immersed in warm liquid, and everyone seems happy, so I'm pretty pleased right now.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #85038 on: August 05, 2012, 10:51:30 am »

A friend passed me a link to this video:
Just Cause 2, Multiplayer mod

This is just beautiful. Very Beautiful.

It's like the mod devs realized the only think Just Cause needed, was more Just Cause players running around. And let over 1000 players play on one map.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #85039 on: August 05, 2012, 11:11:02 am »

I just watched my dog lick Super Metroid.

Just lick it.

I know it's an absolute masterpiece, but come on :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85040 on: August 05, 2012, 11:52:31 am »

A friend passed me a link to this video:
Just Cause 2, Multiplayer mod

This is just beautiful. Very Beautiful.

It's like the mod devs realized the only think Just Cause needed, was more Just Cause players running around. And let over 1000 players play on one map.
Dangit, now I really want to play that. But it doesn't work on here.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85041 on: August 05, 2012, 12:05:37 pm »

I stayed up all night watching Breaking Bad. All of the first season, a couple episodes of the second. That show is great; my only regret is that I don't have a Netflix subscription. I am now engaged in a system shock, not sleeping so I'll be tired enough to go to bed at 10PM instead of 6AM. I feel vaguely like I'm immersed in warm liquid, and everyone seems happy, so I'm pretty pleased right now.

It gets pretty dark as you progress onwards. Actually, thats an understatement.
This is a blank sig.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85042 on: August 05, 2012, 12:45:33 pm »

I stayed up all night watching Breaking Bad. All of the first season, a couple episodes of the second. That show is great; my only regret is that I don't have a Netflix subscription.
It gets pretty dark as you progress onwards. Actually, thats an understatement.
I can understand that. I've seen part of an episode from season 4, and most of the 2nd and 3rd episodes of season 5. The quality stays the same, from what I've seen.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85043 on: August 05, 2012, 12:48:56 pm »

Having fun with Choice of Games games. Choose your own adventure style games are awesome. Why aren't there more stuff like this?
OH MY GOD THIS IS WONDERFUL I LOVE THIS.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #85044 on: August 05, 2012, 01:37:55 pm »

I'm going guys, see you in 12 days!
(check my post on the last page to see where i'm going)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85045 on: August 05, 2012, 02:46:57 pm »

Schools will  be back in session tomorrow. I'm glad because, I had absolutely nothing to do this summer. I hope school will keep me occupied.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Vodrilus

• Bay Watcher
  • Has been forced to endure NaNoWriMo failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85046 on: August 05, 2012, 03:10:43 pm »

This article made me happy today:
A bush mechanic's guide: DIY honey extractor  :D
Seriously, these African "bush mechanics" are awesome; I admire their ingenuity and resourcefulness.
Going backwards in reversed time (just like everybody else).

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85047 on: August 05, 2012, 03:30:26 pm »

Thank you so much for posting that; there goes my afternoon!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #85048 on: August 05, 2012, 03:44:16 pm »

Love those games, but admittedly a few of them have some pretty bad writing.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85049 on: August 05, 2012, 03:52:21 pm »

Love those games, but admittedly a few of them have some pretty bad writing.
That is why you make your own. Choicescript looks pretty damn easy to use.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 5668 5669 [5670] 5671 5672 ... 13326