Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5655 5656 [5657] 5658 5659 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15836501 times)

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

What is this? What is going on? Is this a game I should know about?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

i think its SS13.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Yep, Spacestation13. In an exceptionally advanced state of what the astronauts call 'fucked'.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Oh, so they are in space and thats why the background is black?
And it is evident that the purple brown thing is bad.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

No, space has a spacey background. The power is probably shot if its pure black, which means the engineers likely are as well.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Yep, Spacestation13. In an exceptionally advanced state of what the astronauts call 'fucked'.
Nope, the game barely started.

We were also invisible monkeys.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

I'm no longer a twenty-something! O_o
Where can I buy a stylish coffin?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Jesus, what the hell did you guys do to fuck up the station that bad? Cultists?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No clue, the game started like that.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

It started with an eldritch god being summoned on a minimoog while someone was playing it due to adminfun and it got worse.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, something like that.

The worst thing is, Nar'sie was an accident too.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

So my dwarf military got stomped to death by goblins, which started a tantrum spiral. Suddenly, Lomoth Boraomsos Sutartob the forgotten beast comes a-knocking, and I let him in because why not. More FUN for everyone!

Then I look down near the magma pool and there's a fire for whatever reason. Now it's ‼FUN‼ at its best.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Dollar Shave Club seems pretty badass. It's worth a visit for just their advertisement video.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dollar Shave Club seems pretty badass. It's worth a visit for just their advertisement video.

I think that's the third time it has been mentioned. I'm already a member.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Closer to the fourth I think.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 5655 5656 [5657] 5658 5659 ... 13326