Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5654 5655 [5656] 5657 5658 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15836850 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Today I went to ren faire with my sister. I went in costume and entered the contest there and because of that I got free cider (of the alcoholic variety). It was the Historical competion, so there where people dressed for multiple time periods, like samurai, a Teutonic knight, a guy in Davy Crockett wear, and guys from World War I and World War II. Also while we were in the judging/people display area I noticed a lady wearing a pair of one of those electronic emotive cat ear things.
Electric shaver, here. Yeah yeah, but it gets the job done.
+1

I always use electric ones, since I am kinda scared of cutting myself.
+1

Are electric shavers shaving blades that have little tiny currents in them, like tazers? :P

BZZZT
No, electric shavers have a head that rapidly vibrates or spins (some of them spin, right?) and has many small razor blades mounted to it. To keep it from tearing up your face, the vibrating head and blades are behind a metal mesh that keeps skin out but lets beard follicles in, so they go in and get guillotined off your face. At least, that's how I understand it without looking it up on Wikipedia or anything.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
くコ:彡

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Hungry kittens.
If there's a news report tomorrow about the west coast of the United States going up in nuclear fire...don't worry, it was just my cuteness meter overloading.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I was playing Skyrim earlier. Killing up some bandits to get back a random trinket they stole from a buddy. I'd have been happy to talk them into giving it back, but they don't seem interested. So, I'm raising my weapon to strike down some asshole with an axe, and I see this shadow moving across the ground. A distinctly dragon-shaped shadow. Looking up, I see not one, but three dragons, each more powerful than the last and greater than any I'd encountered previously. Bellowing, "Oh, fuck", I made haste to get inside as the bandits were swiftly eradicated. I spent the next hour and a half fighting in a burnt out shack built into the ruins of a castle tower as lightning and burning rock rained from the sky, doing my best to pepper the dragons with arrows in between disorienting thunder-cracks and shuddering impacts of stone wrecking my aim, and risking incineration the instant I exposed one inch of my heavily-armored body. Somehow, this was fun.

I was supposed to be asleep about an hour ago, so... Dammit, Skyrim.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Three words popped into my mind and renewed my urge to program: Yume Nikki Roguelike. Thinking about it, it could work. I probably will never actually make it, but I can start; more experience is always needed.

I'm on another phase when I'm posting a lot of things in one day. 16 posts today. I apologize to anyone who hates seeing my posts, but it has made put me in a good mood.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile

Yume Nikki Roguelike.
wow yes good i will pay you to make this. I mean I only have like $25 NZD but I will pay you.
くコ:彡

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile

Oh man oh man more Old Man Henderson.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

A girl I know I going to study in the US.
Funny thing is, her surname is van der Sloot. Awkward... :P

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

That is amazing. OMH is amazing. 'nuff said.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Wel, sloot is dutch for ditch or trench.
For me that is not akward at all :P
(especialy considering some people in flanders and the netherlands have a surname that is uit den broeck, wich, in modern dutch, translates to "out the pants". (but it really just means out the swamp. :( ) )

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Yeah, but this
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
is why I think it might be awkward :P

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

This is a two-parter, the first one should belong in the sad thread but the second one makes it belong here.

I finally reached the point on my current computer where I can't just stroll into a game and put it on max settings anymore. (Sadface.)

Sooo it is time to build a new one, and it will be glorious. :D (Happyface!)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 5654 5655 [5656] 5657 5658 ... 13326