Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5643 5644 [5645] 5646 5647 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776142 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I can still sympathize Toon. My Mom is now too frail and crippled to engage in her previous heydays of drunken angry fighting with would-be boyfriends. I can also relate to having no direction or motivation in life.

I still believe though Toon, that you can find meaningful happiness in life. You're talented Toon, it can be done.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

dhokarena56, on untapped but potentially profitable business models:

"You know, there isn't a law that says that fourteen-year-old girls can't do part-time waiting of tables in a Hooter's uniform, except the uniform is made of leather and they're wearing cat ears and stilettoes."

It's been a long, hot summer afternoon.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

"You know, there isn't a law that says that fourteen-year-old girls can't do part-time waiting of tables in a Hooter's uniform, except the uniform is made of leather and they're wearing cat ears and stilettoes."

What even the fuck?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

.....are you in Japan? You're in Japan, aren't you.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

The question then would become "Is there a Hooter's in Japan?".
Or you just toss out that part.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

If it were Japan, there would be cat ear... wait, he did mention cat ears, didn't he.

Yep, Japan.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

While I wouldn't actually want to live on Mars, this makes me happy.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

On mars, using your sledgehammer on people is socially acceptable.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I'm very tempted to sign up, though my chances of actually making it in would be slim to none. Hell, I've got nothing going for me here on Earth.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

Huh, apparently Google is doing some sort of Internet service thing starting in Kansas City. For $70 a month, you get a whopping 1000 Mb per second Internet speed... About 100 times faster than cable, and a 1/4 of the cost of comparable services. You can also pay a one-time payment of $300 and get free Internet, but a lot slower.

Folks are scoffing at how little Internet folks use already, but it'd be amazing in large households or apartments with several occupants.

Of course, we'll see if they can actually do it and make enough money off of it to make its availability a bit wider than a single city.

Linky.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I'm very tempted to sign up, though my chances of actually making it in would be slim to none. Hell, I've got nothing going for me here on Earth.
Hey, we like you here, and alive :(

Though wouldn't hold you back from going to your inevitable death in a harsh wasteland, because that would be pretty awesome.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Hey, we like you here, and alive :(

Though wouldn't hold you back from going to your inevitable death in a harsh wasteland, because that would be pretty awesome.
I know these are the lower forums, but still...it'd be the dwarven way to go. And hey, even if I died, I'd be in the history books! One of the first people on Mars! It's been a dream of mine since childhood.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Huh, apparently Google is doing some sort of Internet service thing starting in Kansas City. For $70 a month, you get a whopping 1000 Mb per second Internet speed... About 100 times faster than cable, and a 1/4 of the cost of comparable services. You can also pay a one-time payment of $300 and get free Internet, but a lot slower.

Folks are scoffing at how little Internet folks use already, but it'd be amazing in large households or apartments with several occupants.

Of course, we'll see if they can actually do it and make enough money off of it to make its availability a bit wider than a single city.

Linky.
Thats been going on for awhile, and I still can't tell if Google was doing somekind of crazy thing, or if they wanted to shame the ISPs into actually building up the internet in the us. The only other thing like it (in the us) is Sonic.net, which is also on the wrong side of the us from me :(
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

I signed up for the waiting list already, but I doubt we will ever get google internet down here.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 5643 5644 [5645] 5646 5647 ... 13325