Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5635 5636 [5637] 5638 5639 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15781018 times)

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile

Look at this bay12 got more epic

It was awesome when it first started then they started getting bigger. I'm currently trying to type through the flood of pop tarts and OH GOD THEIR BIGGER THAN THE SCREEN.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

holy shit

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

this made me laugh and wtf at the same time
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

You can click to get rid of them but it seems to cause them to rapidly multiply out of control.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36799023/Nyan%20nyan%20nyan.png

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can click to get rid of them but it seems to cause them to rapidly multiply out of control.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36799023/Nyan%20nyan%20nyan.png

It's been awhile since the catsplosion meme was last relevant.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Came into possession of a VHS copy of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Took a few attempts to get the VCR to work, but well worth it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Came into possession of a VHS copy of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Took a few attempts to get the VCR to work, but well worth it.
If it didn't come down to human sacrifice you've got one weak-willed VCR.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I frequently forget how nice shopping on NewEgg is.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

If it didn't come down to human sacrifice you've got one weak-willed VCR.
Are you filling them with peanutbutter or something? I've never had a problem with my VCR, but some of the videos are a little messed up in places.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not sure. I think the heads were just a little dusty or something.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

My VCRs are nigh indestructible.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Did someone mention VCRs?
While I'm always interested in weird hobbies, that dude probably should've spoke in his own language rather than shoddy English, not to mention forgoing the crappy green screen effects.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

You know what I miss about VCR's? The fact I can simply stick it in the player and after some time or a little fast forwarding the movie starts. With DVD's you have to wait through several screens warning me about showing the DVD on an oil rig or something, then trailers (often unskippable), then choose my language, subtitle and sound options, and then select play from a menu which often doesn't have the play option as the default setting. Progress!
This is a blank sig.
Pages: 1 ... 5635 5636 [5637] 5638 5639 ... 13325