Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5628 5629 [5630] 5631 5632 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15785421 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I like Pluto. I remember being shattered when I discovered it was no longer a planet. :P
They denounced it's status as a planet.  :P

Anyway, finally finished all my art gifts to friends and family, and their reactions made the effort worthwhile - truly perfect.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

Salad + Cheese + Thousand Island Dressing + Sunflower Seeds = Perfect Taste & Texture.

Also, I should be able to pass my math class if I do all of my homework and get at least a 50% on the rest of my exams. I can definitely do better than that, but it's comforting now that we're getting into simpler concepts again.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Just finished watching Fight Club. It's a kickass movie really, very very awesome in pretty much every field a movie can be awesome.

That said, I really hate the internet now, mostly because it overexposes me to certain information, so the whole movie (even though it was my first time seeing it) I was anticipating the big twist, knowing exactly what it is. The expirience was greatly dimished because of this I feel, but was still great nontheless.

So yeah, fuck you internet for telling me that Snape kills Dumbledore, and fuck you internet for making me used to this kind of thing.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Just finished watching Fight Club. It's a kickass movie really, very very awesome in pretty much every field a movie can be awesome.

That said, I really hate the internet now, mostly because it overexposes me to certain information, so the whole movie (even though it was my first time seeing it) I was anticipating the big twist, knowing exactly what it is. The expirience was greatly dimished because of this I feel, but was still great nontheless.

So yeah, fuck you internet for telling me that Snape kills Dumbledore, and fuck you internet for making me used to this kind of thing.
hey man i don't make you read the internet, get off my back.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, uh, by the way, Soylent Green is made of people.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

I didn't know anything about the film until I watched it other than it's good and weird.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Which was a really pathetic reveal, to me. So what? Soylent Green was people who were dead anyway. Sounds like good recycling when you've got an overpopulation problem. And that thing about raising people like cattle? Laws of entropy nuke that worry easy.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Which was a really pathetic reveal, to me. So what? Soylent Green was people who were dead anyway. Sounds like good recycling when you've got an overpopulation problem. And that thing about raising people like cattle? Laws of entropy nuke that worry easy.
Ill make you a recycled sandwich and see if that changes your mind :P

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Depends how safe to eat it is. Honestly, I wouldn't mind eating this provided it's not gonna hurt me, so recycling food is a-ok to me.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

The irony.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Depends how safe to eat it is. Honestly, I wouldn't mind eating this provided it's not gonna hurt me, so recycling food is a-ok to me.
Agreed. Though eliminating the disease vectors can sometimes be troublesome for such things.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 05:37:52 pm by alway »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I never thought I'd be looking for stuff to pimp my ride...but here I am, doing just that. (My insurance check came.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

The plural is lego

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Thats only for people.
He is a dinosaur. :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 5628 5629 [5630] 5631 5632 ... 13325