Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5627 5628 [5629] 5630 5631 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15786811 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

It's Canada's by virtue of expertise.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

First to Pluto...

No one wants pluto.
First Io, then Pluto. Screw mars.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like Pluto. I remember being shattered when I discovered it was no longer a planet. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

It's still a planet... It's just a dwarf planet.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Not after they send a few hundred megatons of 'splosives up there it won't be.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Reading thing called world embryo. Chapter fifteen -- Suddenly!

Chainsword!

Expression on other guy's face was priceless. I laughed. Shit was completely out of left field. Suddenly protagonist's new phallus replacement equivalent (bigger than anyone else's, so far!) grew teeth and a trigger. Hilarious. Grade A entertainment.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Is it against the rules to quote Happy Thread posts directly into the WTF thread? :P I sure hope not.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

I went on a good long bike ride today. Been cooped up inside for too long, so it feels great to be doing stuff!

The feeling of wind whipping at my hair was fantastic as I rode down a huge hill in our botanic gardens and the tired feeling afterward was that kind of tired that you feel is like "I did well!"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh, oddly enough the last time I rode a bike was when I visited Melbourne.
I wasn't very good, having never really done it much before, but it was great just to be actually able to ride a bike.
Sure, I kept bashing into walls/fences/buildings on narrow bits, but it was better than being too unfit to ride a bike without either crashing into something painful or just making a fool of myself. :P Now I want to ride a bike.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

I now gown CIV III

was only 79 pence on steam!
pfft i think i still got my case when i got my game from a booksale at elementary school

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

It's um, not. What happens when Mars and Earth are on opposites sides of Sun?

No, what we need is an oil cannon. To shoot it at Earth.
I know this is old, but I don't care. We could have the thing arc over the Sun, and install flexible joints and compressible sections to account for the differences in angle and distance between Earth and Mars as our orbits diverge. You'll have to use rockets to keep the whole thing stable, but we can easily supply those with our Dyson Sphere.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

It's um, not. What happens when Mars and Earth are on opposites sides of Sun?

No, what we need is an oil cannon. To shoot it at Earth.
I know this is old, but I don't care. We could have the thing arc over the Sun, and install flexible joints and compressible sections to account for the differences in angle and distance between Earth and Mars as our orbits diverge. You'll have to use rockets to keep the whole thing stable, but we can easily supply those with our Dyson Sphere.
Solve one near-impossibility with something even closer to impossible! Genius! :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Been having a blast with Generals once again, man that game is awesome :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Just conquered the world in Civilization 2 as Vikings. I've spent 11 hours on this game, when the time passed so quickly, geez.

Gotta play again :D Pity I dun have anyone to play with :c
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 02:02:10 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Just conquered the world in Civilization 2 as Vikings. I've spent 11 hours on this game, when the time passed so quickly, geez.

Gotta play again :D

Ah, memories. The Vikings were the first civ to ever nuke me back in my civ 2 days... 15 years ago? Ouch. I was a world spanning Roman empire involved in a globe spanning war with the alost as powerful Mongols. From knowhere the Vikings nuke us both and start construction of a starship. Good times.
This is a blank sig.
Pages: 1 ... 5627 5628 [5629] 5630 5631 ... 13325