Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5623 5624 [5625] 5626 5627 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15786707 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Yes. How to tea.

Tea involves actually making the cups of tea to a high standard. that and knowing what not to do.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

The consequences for failing to tea are dire.

WASTED TEA.

The horror. Th... The horror.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I... I... I once knew someone, who would put two tea bags in one cup.

Then add twice the amount of milk.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Yes. How to tea.

Tea involves actually making the cups of tea to a high standard. that and knowing what not to do.
Well... yes. Tea ceremony and suchlike involves that, aye. Just hadn't seen tea used as a verb before :P

Is there a more, uh. Formal? Term for it? Just tea is a little too easy to juvenile, heh.

The consequences for failing to tea are dire.

WASTED TEA.
Silliness! Even improperly tea'd tea is still drinkable. Even sullied, we as tea drinkers have a holy compact to consume it anyway.

... unless you mixed it with cheap hot chocolate and it's just goddamn foul. That's forgivable. No other excuses! Except good ones.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Going through the TV guide, I noticed an hour long block of Cartoon Planet on the Cartoon Network channel. Turns out they're making new episodes of it... sorta.

If you don't remember what Cartoon Planet was originally, it was a spinoff of Space Ghost: Coast to Coast (aired before Adult Swim was [adult swim], and even before that block existed). Seems it's somewhat back, but airing classic Cartoon Cartoons with a few silly classic Cartoon Planet style sketches between episodes of random classics. Sadly, Space Ghost is retired, so no more of our caped crusader shooting the crap out of Zorak every once in awhile.

For those unfamiliar, here's a sample, and the promo for it (apparently started since March this year).

Now I come to think about it, The 90's are All That, the return of Toonami, and this? I think we're officially old now.

EDIT:
Sweet, someone made a Youtube channel featuring the original Cartoon Planet. Let's hope the copyright trolls don't kill it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 07:26:24 pm by Itnetlolor »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good ol' Captain Planet.
Which reminds me, I happened to watch a new episode of Power Rangers a few weeks ago. Somehow, even though it was a new episode, they'd still stayed true to the cheesiness of the old version I watched as a kid. It was... Beautiful. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I've been playing around in the GW2 beta, I played around with the gnomes little furries, and it drove me crazy, I really never want to listen to high pitched voice talk about golemancy, or hear that one dude that voices all the golems ever again.
I'm now playing as a plant-elf warrior, and now I have a mushroom for a head. My game experienced increased dramatically after I swapped to a mushroom-headed plant-elf.

Unfortunately my brother has been away at work all day and it's pretty boring playing this stuff on your own.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

My game experienced increased dramatically after I swapped to a mushroom-headed plant-elf.
You're weird. High pitched little folk are always the best.

<- played a gnome in wow
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site

...was it a large cup?
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

...was it a large cup?
IT WAS REGULAR SIZED

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

For $27 I got nearly 5 months of soda. Note that I drink A LOT of soda. So it's not some tiny amount; I've got a tower next to my desk constructed of boxes of soda.

Mmmm, TaB and Diet Pepsi Lime. There are no greater drinks.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Guild wars 2 beta.

It's awesome. Seriously. All you guys go buy it.
Also awesome: End of Nations Beta.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My dad teaches chemistry and physics at a local high school, and he has a bunch of short little explanations and examples for basic chemistry problems on the school website in the form of YouTube videos. Because he wants something more interactive, he decided that he would be willing to pay me to make JavaScript applets, the first of which being about eliminating units in ratios. Despite being an incredibly inexperienced programmer, I finally finished it today.

It's the first time something in my skill set has actually paid off. From last Sunday through today, I worked 18 hours to write 1700 lines of code. I know that compared to an actual professional, I worked both very little and quite slowly (though for me it felt like I was rushing ahead as fast as my mind could troubleshoot stuff), but I think it's a pretty big step forward for a 16 year old.

Also, I've never actually finished a project like this before. It's a good feeling.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

For $27 I got nearly 5 months of soda. Note that I drink A LOT of soda. So it's not some tiny amount; I've got a tower next to my desk constructed of boxes of soda.
What are your secrets

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

They actually accepted doubling up on sales deals. So I got ~-$2.50 off each box.
Pages: 1 ... 5623 5624 [5625] 5626 5627 ... 13325