Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5621 5622 [5623] 5624 5625 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15787598 times)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

There's that one specific spot on... I think the map's called Offshore?  Close to the middle of the map where there's that three level structure with all the mesh walls, there's a spot where there's an upgrade station and then right next to that is a small, slightly de-elevated walkway with no railing at all.  I didn't know the map very well yet, so I had no idea.  I just... assumed there would be ground there.  There wasn't.
They really failed to idiot-proof that spot, I've sprinted right off that thing myself.

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone has had at least one incident there. Railings are your friends level designers!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

My mouse is slightly  breaking, its tolerable now, but i would love to have a new one.
What model around 20 euros would you guys recommend? (less is good too :P)
preferences:
Its gonna be for casual gaming, mainly.
just a normal mouse, nothing fancy. move mouse = move cursor
has to have a USB wire, having to use batteries that can run out for something as essential as a mouse sucks.

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokNvbiRqCM&feature=player_embedded
True song is true.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 07:16:46 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

I am once more counted among the living, after two days pretty much confined to bed with strep throat. That's not fun shit.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Hmmm.... Hey MaximumZero, is there any way for you to check whether HP support/development for the Radeon HD 6770M graphics card driver is still ongoing?
check on the hp support website to see any posted drivers. You can also search for modded catalyst driver packages that will install regardless of the manufacturer.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Time spent awake: 20 hours

I am going to crash so hard 14 hours from now :P

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Time spent awake: 20 hours

I am going to crash so hard 14 hours from now :P

34 hours awake? I do hope you'll be nowhere near anyone who likes talking.

A lot.

Or else.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

oh i'm interested what happens

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ohmigosh! I just had another of those moments, y'know, when you're re-reading a favourite old book and, just on a whim, type the name into Google, discovering that there are not one, not two, not three, not four, but five sequels.
Now, of course, I'm gonna have to track them all down. :D The first book is so damn good, though, who knows if the others live up to it?
The series is 'The Life and Times of Jeston Nash' by Ralph Cotton.
Time to start searching every secondhand bookstore I can find...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

The effects if sleep deprivation over extended periods of time?

Not too particularly fun.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

I've heard it can be quite entertaining. I know someone whose extreme sleep deprivation had them hallucinating dragons by the side of the road. To quote them: "It was awesome!"

Though I wouldn't recommend doing so, as that's typically around the time organs start failing. :P

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmm.... Hey MaximumZero, is there any way for you to check whether HP support/development for the Radeon HD 6770M graphics card driver is still ongoing?
check on the hp support website to see any posted drivers. You can also search for modded catalyst driver packages that will install regardless of the manufacturer.

I've tried that before with little success.

Regardless thanks MaximumZero! The one you linked me to appears to be working okay, or at least its stopped some of the warnings from games like Blacklight Retribution. Time will tell if it'll remain stable. When I go back to school I'll have to redownload RAGE to see if it'll work now.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

I've heard it can be quite entertaining. I know someone whose extreme sleep deprivation had them hallucinating dragons by the side of the road. To quote them: "It was awesome!"

Though I wouldn't recommend doing so, as that's typically around the time organs start failing. :P
yea, and you don't heal from anything, and you bruise easily, and everything sounded tinny and distorted and I needed everyone to repeat everything they said to me because it didn't sound right if I didn't concentrate on it, and i would randomly laugh for no reason. I saw the walls wiggling and shadows moving on their own, some of them walked around and turned looked at me (not  as fun as seeing dragons).
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

If you want hallucinations just lay perfectly still for 20 minutes with your eyes closed, open them for a few seconds and close them again.

Trick the body into thinking you're asleep and let the subconscious run amok.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

doesnt your body automatically K.O. you if you are sleep-deprived enough?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've had auditory hallucinations of light classical music after pulling an all-nighter. It was one of the most surreal experiences in my entire life.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.
Pages: 1 ... 5621 5622 [5623] 5624 5625 ... 13325