Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5604 5605 [5606] 5607 5608 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15843918 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

The world will never have enough masocore platforms. This is truth.

They're kinda' fun to watch, though~

Just... not play. Not enough mad twitch skills. Still. Glad some people enjoy those things :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Audiosurf is so much fun. Definitely worth the ~$2.50 USD.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Nilik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh hey, apparently there's been another IWBTG made. It gives something for all the youtube LP'ers to rage at.

I have no interest in playing it myself, but I'm glad its being made.

The Lets Plays are sure to be hilarious.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Fallout: New Vegas is on sale right now (Flash sale for -75% for the next 9 hours as of this post). Just got it.

As far as I've budgeted right now, what a finisher; been anticipating it's sale to come up. I'm uncertain if I'll be shopping for any more stuff now, since I've reached the end of my budget (might squeeze out one or two more items if absolutely recommended (please, below 10 bucks.)). Already spent more than enough, and got the games I wanted most out of the sale.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 02:35:52 am by Itnetlolor »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Woohoo, borderlands downloade is complete!

It was going super-slow (under 100 KB/s), then i unplugged the router and plugged it back in, and suddenly it started going 2.5MB/s

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I'm leaving to the sea for a few days, so i wont be posting until thursday, mayby friday.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

116/120 on the TOEFL iBT test! :D
And I paid $120 for it. At least the result was good.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

I'm administrating a game of Mafia amongst friends on Facebook. I can see this taking a lot of work, but it should be mighty amusing.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Oh hey, apparently there's been another IWBTG made. It gives something for all the youtube LP'ers to rage at.

I have no interest in playing it myself, but I'm glad its being made.

The Lets Plays are sure to be hilarious.
Not an LP, but theres certainly a video of it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

I'm administrating a game of Mafia amongst friends on Facebook. I can see this taking a lot of work, but it should be mighty amusing.

have fun with that...
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

AP scores finally. The 5s in Calc BC and Physics B were more or less expected. The 4s in English Lit and in Macroeconomics were definitely not.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Audiosurf is so much fun. Definitely worth the ~$2.50 USD.
Protip: Forget the speed metal or techno....find yourself some good, fast bluegrass tracks. Flatt & Scruggs doing "Foggy Mountain Breakdown" is an absolute thrill ride in Audiosurf.

AP scores finally. The 5s in Calc BC and Physics B were more or less expected. The 4s in English Lit and in Macroeconomics were definitely not.

116/120 on the TOEFL iBT test! :D
And I paid $120 for it. At least the result was good.

Also, successful test-takers are successful! :D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 09:35:33 am by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Sudden realization reading something unrelated that a Harry Potter/History's Strongest Disiciple Kenichi crossover would involve LASER EYES. Technically quite a few HSDK crossovers could involve them, actually...

The thought of master class!dumbledore leaves me in giggles. It is a silly thought.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 5604 5605 [5606] 5607 5608 ... 13326