Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5603 5604 [5605] 5606 5607 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15843018 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Shatter them with cannons?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Cannons are optional, but would be interesting. I now have vision of orchestra on float, with field cannons and massive, massive amps.

But no, just sound is the intent. Come up beside some dude blasting bass. Rakishly tilt hat, turn on sound system, cause his/her vehicle to do a sound-wave induced barrel roll. Shatter block or two worth of windows (and ears, maybe) in process.

I have literally dreamt of this. Bass thumpers cause my inner audiophile to scoff. Anyone can make bounce with bass. It takes skill to make bounce with woodwinds.

I wish to see Tchaikovsky's music manifest itself physically and violently molest the surrounding countryside.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 09:38:35 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well... It would be amusing.
But you'd want your vehicle to be nicely sound-proof, since any song would get a bit irritating if it played whenever you accelerated. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Watched Drive Angry. Man, that movie is just terrible. Ridiculously over-the-top in every way, though, so it's definitely funny.

I'm really only disappointed with the last scene. They are literally driving on a highway to hell. It is the single best situation that song could ever be played in. They do not play the song.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I need to engineer directed-sound speakers tuned at the exact frequency to break car glass. I'm non big enough of an asshole to use them, but it would be interesting.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Something like Fierce Battle from FF6? Hell yes I do!

My favorite battle song ever!  From one of the most memorable scenes in a video game ever!  High five!!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Something like Fierce Battle from FF6? Hell yes I do!

My favorite battle song ever!  From one of the most memorable scenes in a video game ever!  High five!!
Delicious remixes, aiee. Though the rest of the battle themes have even more, isgreatyes.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile

Just woke up for work and noticed that it isn't raining for once nor does it look it's gonna rain anytime soon. Here's to hoping it stays that way.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Got over 22 million on a 9 minute song in Beat Hazard.  The way these scores scale is kinda ridiculous.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Got over 22 million on a 9 minute song in Beat Hazard.  The way these scores scale is kinda ridiculous.
Harder difficulties.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Because pedestrians and other drivers are looking for engine noise.

Not really; you'd be surprised at how quiet engines actually are. What people mostly listen for is the sound of tires moving on the ground.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Harder difficulties.

I jumped up to Hardcore pretty quickly.  Thinking about moving up to Insane soon... but I probably won't stick with it.  The difficulty on Hardcore feels just right.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I play Rock Band 3 on Expert Pro Guitar and that's as far as I'll go :P

Seriously, japanese rhythm games get fucking crazy

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Midnight run to Kroger to grab some batteries to play Monster Hunter. This is a good decision.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh hey, apparently there's been another IWBTG made. It gives something for all the youtube LP'ers to rage at.
Pages: 1 ... 5603 5604 [5605] 5606 5607 ... 13326