Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5602 5603 [5604] 5605 5606 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15843076 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

This is the best way to pick people out of a chat for Oregon Trail. Or the silliest, but that is also best since this is the happy thread: d100 and percentile dice.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

A little black ant got on my arm and started biting me today. It was pretty neat watching him wander around on my arm, and then biting me whenever he felt like it. The ant was small enough that his bites didn't really hurt at all, and I was barley able to feel the bites.

Also, got a new mouse today. The scroll wheel scrolls clicky (eg. each scroll line is distinctly separated), if you press a button right below the scroll wheel, then the scroll wheel unlocks, and spins completely free. Not super useful, but super neat.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Also, got a new mouse today. The scroll wheel scrolls clicky (eg. each scroll line is distinctly separated), if you press a button right below the scroll wheel, then the scroll wheel unlocks, and spins completely free. Not super useful, but super neat.

I need this so badly it hurts.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I wish my scroll wheel was clicky. Instead, it's smooth as butter :(

I always rely on it for weapon switching in games...

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

I know this is old but come on..

Bukitodinos is able to become almost weightless, but doing so makes him clumsy for one week. He has been known to communicate with flies from a distance and he has mastered the ability to steal any one power of his combatants and use it against them. Bukitodinos has the power to transform his body into steel. Shamefully, Bukitodinos becomes afflicted with Tourette's syndrome in the presence of diamond.

epic

and

Bukitodinos rides an astounding car into battle. He likewise developed the talent to absorb the damage from mental attacks and use it to amplify his ability to regenerate and he has the power to deflect heat beams. Bukitodinos wrangles with adversaries wielding a radioactive pet badger that also grants a breathtaking pattern of tools. Tragically, Bukitodinos is especially vulnerable to mental energy-based attacks.

...dwarfy...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 07:54:09 pm by bukitodinos »
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

I know the feeling. When people say they want less noise and less resistance when operating their machines, I think "this is how accidents happen". All that extra feedback helps you operate the machine better. Drove a new car recently (not mine), and was absolutely horrified by the lack of engine noise and resistance on the gas pedal, as well as the lack of noise from things you are trying to avoid. And I hate typing on a keyboard that doesn't clack when I press a key.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile

I can finally win TvT matches with confidence. Recognizing what the opponent is building and how to counter, and overwhelming them with superior macro. Still no improvement in my TvP matches though. They're my kryptonite.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

My scroll wheel used to be clicky, but then half the rubber coating of the scroll wheel peeled away and now it just flips the fuck out every so often.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Got Beat Hazard yesterday.  Just got a score of 11,400,000 on a 6 1/2 minute song.  My first over 10 million.  EPIC!  I love music-based games.  It's not as amazing as Audiosurf, but still totally worth 10x meager amount it cost via summer sale.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile

I know the feeling. When people say they want less noise and less resistance when operating their machines, I think "this is how accidents happen". All that extra feedback helps you operate the machine better. Drove a new car recently (not mine), and was absolutely horrified by the lack of engine noise and resistance on the gas pedal, as well as the lack of noise from things you are trying to avoid. And I hate typing on a keyboard that doesn't clack when I press a key.
Agree entirely except for mobile phones that beep with every button press get my goat.

Made me laugh when I found out they deliberately make car doors sound heftier when closed because the customers like that.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

I've heard electric cars have a speaker on 'em somewhere that plays engine noise so people can tell when they're on and when the car is coming up the road.  I guess it's a safety feature, although it's funny because you'd never think about that sort of thing.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

Why engine noise, though? I'm sure that someone has hacked theirs to play Mambo #5 or something by now.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Because pedestrians and other drivers are looking for engine noise.

I mean, there ARE songs that once you hear them, you think "That is death incarnate, I should get out of the way and fast!", but do you really want to be listening to those all the time?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Something like Fierce Battle from FF6? Hell yes I do!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Totes would have car screaming apocalyptica version of Hall of the Mountain King. That thought is almost as happy a thought as the thought of dueling bass thumpers with Tchaikovsky and winning.

One day. One day, I will shatter windows with the 1812 Overture. That day will be a glorious day.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 5602 5603 [5604] 5605 5606 ... 13326