Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5601 5602 [5603] 5604 5605 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15844143 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't stop laughing.

http://twitter.com/Tsoukalos/

That guy from the Ancient Aliens meme? He has a twitter account where he basically just argues with people calling his nutjob theories BS. This makes the meme about 100% more funny.

Some great quotes:

Why do you spout off BEFORE you investigate and expose yourself as a fool in front of THOUSANDS? The gold flyers HAVE been flying since 1998. <-- This was - and to this day IS! - a REPEATABLE experiment. If you don't know what "The gold flyers HAVE been flying since 1998." means then I've already proved my point. Irrefutably. YOU don't know what you're talking about.
And, according to YOU, I don't have any, right? You nudnik. RT @Vodstok But doesn't knowledge require proof?
I don't "believe" a thing. I KNOW. "Belief" requires faith.

This is gold. The guy with the crazy hair is an ordinary butthurt Internet idiot who just happened to be hired by the History Channel. Though I give him credit for his update being the first time on this planet I've ever heard or seen the word "nudnik".

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Mh, that sort of things usually doesnt make me happy, it just makes me frustrated as hell.

Even TBG reviews, knowing that they are a joke, whenever i see them they frustrate me.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

This made me have hope for humanity
How did I know it would be this song?
Because that there Swahili song about Jeebus is the humanity song?

(It's a cool song, but the lyrics don't represent a better future for humanity to me.)
But Barbar...what if they were singing about you? I mean, despite not actually being a father to anyone, it's totally possible for you to be the father of the known universe. :P

Edit: Firing up LOTRO for the first time. We'll see how this goes.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 12:30:57 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Skyrim came down to 50% off on Steam today, so I gave in and bought it. Now to learn how to mod Steam games (god I hope I can do that)
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Skyrim came down to 50% off on Steam today, so I gave in and bought it. Now to learn how to mod Steam games (god I hope I can do that)

Skyrim's modding is literally exactly the same as Oblivion's, except that it's easier. You can just click "subscribe" in the steam workshop and there you go, you have a mod. The only difference between steam bethesda games and non-steam bethesda games is that your steam games are in your Steam/steamapps/common/(game) folder instead of just the (game) folder (under your x86 program files folder, which would just be Program Files on an x86 computer)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I've never modded a bethesda game of any kind, actually. But yeah, brief research has provided me with a complete walkthrough so it's pretty simple.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Bethseda games are mods, eventually. People certainly throw enough mods at the games for it to be more mod than game, not that its a bad thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

The TCOM+ mod hell I threw at Oblivion was almost an order of magnitude larger than the original game.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Yeah, it's like Minecraft.

My current Minecraft folder is like 200 times the size of a normal one, and I don't have any saves yet
*Hugs*

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haven't played so many RPGs since Morrowind, and i don't like to over-mod but i remember getting a small Morrowind herbalism mod which made the game heaps more immersive, you could pick herbs without the game pausing and having to click out of menus.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile

Oh man, this 4chan Summer Cup game is 3spooky5me. /x/ vs /n/, game is 0-0 in second half when suddenly, stream and game both crash and have to be restarted and then suddenly /x/ start dominating.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile

Oh man, this 4chan Summer Cup game is 3spooky5me. /x/ vs /n/, game is 0-0 in second half when suddenly, stream and game both crash and have to be restarted and then suddenly /x/ start dominating.
And now the /v/-/3/ game just proved that Gaben cannot handle the number three.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]
Pages: 1 ... 5601 5602 [5603] 5604 5605 ... 13326