Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5600 5601 [5602] 5603 5604 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15843934 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Hearing rickroll on the radio when your parents are looking around in a huge clothing shop makes up for the fact that your parents are doing that.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Feels good to be back on solid ground. I swear, I've been seeing plankton everywhere they're not supposed to be.

To be honest, I'll miss hating the sea. Salt water has never seemed more revolting, and I'll miss it as much as I missed loving to hate horrible English weather. Which is to say, a lot.

My happy? Dolphins all the way down. Over 20 of them. That's something you don't forget... Ever.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I have begun John Dies at the End. It's... Interesting. And unabashedly from the Internet.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Happy bastille day. I might head up to Baltimore to see the celebration they hold up there. It is a special day for me.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Okay, I'm alive. Also, KICKBAAAAAAAAALL!! YEEEEAAAA
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I've got a bet running for over 6 years and I'm not gonna lose it now just for the sake of getting smashed.

Also it's hilarious when I stay sober but can't drive any other people around 'cause I don't have a driver's permit.
How much is the bet worth at this point?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got my hair cut today. My head feels weird without the extra weight. It's just the same old crappy crew cut that I hate and I've never felt looks good on me but at least I no longer look like a hobo, so maybe if I can locate my clippers and give myself a shave the rest of the world might be able to take me seriously.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

I got this off of an episode of QI:

The chicken and the egg were laying in the bed, having an after-sex cigar, and the chicken said to the egg 'well, that sorted that question out'
You! Stop stealing Sandi Toksvig's jokes :P
*Hugs*

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

I got this off of an episode of QI:

The chicken and the egg were laying in the bed, having an after-sex cigar, and the chicken said to the egg 'well, that sorted that question out'
You! Stop stealing Sandi Toksvig's jokes :P
suit my avatar, though.
I have to agree here. If anything, it was Sandi Toksvig who was encroaching into greatorder's thematic territory.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

I appreciate people asking what I got when they find out my folks took me out for my 21st birthday and responding it's milk.

Ahahaha, no not yet the time to find out my limits.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

Band played a gig last night. There were three acoustic acts, two rock bands (including us) and ten screamo/metalcore bands. It was very amusing, and it's nice to be different without really having to do anything.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile

Long debate about the morality of Pokemon, including the acceptability of eating them, the fact that it's basically idealized enslavement, and a theory in which God (Arceus) worships humans. Good times.
くコ:彡

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

This made me have hope for humanity
How did I know it would be this song?
Because that there Swahili song about Jeebus is the humanity song?

(It's a cool song, but the lyrics don't represent a better future for humanity to me.)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG
Pages: 1 ... 5600 5601 [5602] 5603 5604 ... 13326