Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5596 5597 [5598] 5599 5600 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15843232 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

No, you just have a microtablet, then. :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like to imagine it as the Android version of iPod Touch.

I'm calling it a smartphone to make myself feel important.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

But if you call it a microtablet you could confuse people asking what that is and why it looks like a phone.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Does the google store work without a cell signal?
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes. All Internet-based apps work (haven't tried GPS stuff) because I have it on Wifi.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Yes. All Internet-based apps work (haven't tried GPS stuff) because I have it on Wifi.
gps works too as it depends on a gps signal not data, you need data if you dont have the maps installed.

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile

Yay! The mp3-player I ordered arrived today!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Does it work without needing to go through iTunes?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

http://www.technolog.msnbc.msn.com/technology/technolog/symantec-software-update-makes-customers-pcs-inoperable-880871
Lol, symantec's latest update features a system-crashing bug. I guess they figured Norton wasn't bad enough yet.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

http://www.technolog.msnbc.msn.com/technology/technolog/symantec-software-update-makes-customers-pcs-inoperable-880871
Lol, symantec's latest update features a system-crashing bug. I guess they figured Norton wasn't bad enough yet.
A company spokeswoman said in an e-mail that "a subset" of customers reported that their Windows XP personal computers had crashed after Symantec sent out an update to its anti-virus software on Wednesday.
Thats all i needed to know, XP has been horrible with Symantec's software.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But if you eat the cake, where does the cake come from?

Sadly, one cannot have their cake, and eat it too.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

But if you eat the cake, where does the cake come from?

Sadly, one cannot have their cake, and eat it too.
One can have their cake while eating a cupcake too, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I say let them eat cake.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

it's food or cake, not both!
Cupcakes are to cake paradoxi as tomatos are to fruit/vegetables.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Does that include the Uncertainty Principle? I mean, if you know how fast a tomato is going, you never really know where it is.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 5596 5597 [5598] 5599 5600 ... 13326