Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5594 5595 [5596] 5597 5598 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15841119 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

If its the US, things that are for adults but do not involve alcohol yet.
Or concealed weapons, at least where I am. One more year and I can go across the bridge and drink, though.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How to catch a kangaroo. And yes, this is what the rest of the world thinks you Aussies do all day. :D

O_O That guy looks so much like my dad. With the fact that my dad has actually been visiting that part of Australia recently, when the video started I actually thought it was him... But that guy has too much hair. Oh and the beard's too short.  :-\
You never know, maybe it is my dad in that video, wearing a really crappy wig. :P

Edit: Oh, just turned the sound on. The voice is wrong, too, sadly. Ah well.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Every aussie over the age of about 45 SOUNDS loike that.

The rest of us, the younger ones, depending on our age, have either a mutant neoAustralian - American accent where the I sound becomes a bit more like an Ah but less pronounced.

Ah'm just going ahp to the marlk bahr.

Or there's people like me, whose families are relatively new to the country (last century or so) who speak with a cross between Classical Australian (like that guy) and uppercrust English accent.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Putting peanut butter in chicken strip batter was the second-best idea I had in the preparation of said strips. The best idea was flouring the chicken before putting it in the batter, causing the batter to actually stick to the meat. Yessss.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

You, Bauglir are a culinary genius. And that reminds me: I had the most amazing peanut butter pie this week.

Anywhozits, time to recap all my happy for the past little while. Got the Rush Album 'Clockwork Angels', and it was truly amazing. Then I got L4D2 at my sister's insistence, and found myself loving it (Especially Ellis' stories. Poor, poor Keith.). That, and I'm heading off to a family reunion on Saturday.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

I-it's a cross counter?

No wait I think it was somehow differently.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Hey, it's that game!
Love, scriver~

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I-it's a cross counter?

No wait I think it was somehow differently.
Maybe... th'more amusing thing to me is that the islander child somehow managed to kick the player in the head, while the PC was dealing lethal cranial damage with a sword. Honestly, that's some kung-fu shit right there, depending on how young the kid was. Can you imaging a two-year old suddenly whipping out a flying spin kick to the skull in righteous (if ineffective) vengeance over the death of its parent? Thing might be jumping twice or more its own height to land that blow, unless the PC was leaning over or something to swing at the kid... which is hilarious(ish) in its own right.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh. OH.

No, I can't imagine that.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Hallucinations in cataclysm are...

amusing.

Ate a random mushroom.

suddenly an NPC appears, even tough i have wandering NPC's turned off.

" @ your mother"

I would have laughed so hard if i wanst being chased by the most horrific thing in the game.
Or, the thing that can inflict very horrific conditions.

So i shot her.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You shot your mom?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kind of.
I killed her six times, apparantly.

Huge bummer for morale tough, so i smoked a fuckton of cigarettes right after.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 05:33:13 am by miauw62 »

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pages: 1 ... 5594 5595 [5596] 5597 5598 ... 13326