Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5589 5590 [5591] 5592 5593 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15838114 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Depending on what "stationary" is, the force exerted from suddenly stopping could approach infinity. That's an instantaneous splat from the acceleration alone.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Darvi has mastered the ability to make turtles appear from nowhere. Additionally, he is protected from damage by resilient skin and he has learned to take control of squids.
Aka what if Cthulhu was a Turtle Tamer.

Logical2u

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have become the absolute worst superhero known to mankind.

Logical2u has the power to communicate with bisons through a mental link. Also, he has inherited all of the powers and talents of a chicken and he has mastered the ability to transform his body into rubber. Logical2u developed the talent to transform water into ice. Lamentably, Logical2u takes harm from exposure to air.
This account is defunct - please contact me through other means.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At first I was thinking "Hey, those are actually pretty awesome superpowers (except for the bison thing, I mean, they're not squirrels)", but then I read the last sentence and was all "Welp"

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

I have become the absolute worst superhero known to mankind.

Logical2u has the power to communicate with bisons through a mental link. Also, he has inherited all of the powers and talents of a chicken and he has mastered the ability to transform his body into rubber. Logical2u developed the talent to transform water into ice. Lamentably, Logical2u takes harm from exposure to air.

A rubber chicken that freezes water and airdrowns.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile

Man, that's an even worse weakness than a weakness to rock. But turning yourself into rubber and freezing water are both useful powers.

Of course, I think we all know where there isn't any air to harm him. Outer space.

BLARGITYBLARG, DEFENDER OF SPACE!
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Rilder is able to spin like a whirlwind. He possesses the power to cause his foes to become foolish and he developed the talent to transform any dwarf into adamantium, however only against an antelope. Rilder has learned to create sand out of thin air and he has the power to force weapons to tell the truth. Additionally, he boasts all of the powers and talents of a squid and he can copy the appearance of his assailants. Rilder has been known to tunnel through solid dust. Shamefully, Rilder is well-known for being ugly.

I can transform any dwarf into Adamantium, however only against an antelope.

I'm not sure I understand. Does the dwarf I'm transforming have to have an antelope next to him, does he have to be part Antelope or is it talking about some sort of Dwarf Antelope?
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Clearly, the dorf has to fight an telope (*badum-tish*) for your power to work.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

Man, that's an even worse weakness than a weakness to rock. But turning yourself into rubber and freezing water are both useful powers.

Of course, I think we all know where there isn't any air to harm him. Outer space.

It's not me, it's Logical2u.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile

It's not me, it's Logical2u.
Oh, right.

LOGICAL2U, DEFENDER OF SPACE!
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

Bukitodinos boasts all of the powers and talents of a spider. He has a reputation for a remarkable knack at fighting in the dark, but can only do so once an hour. Bukitodinos can transform any fish into fire and he developed the talent to change shape into a germ. Sadly, Bukitodinos takes harm from exposure to dust.

wow... im spiderman's retarded brother
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

wow... im spiderman's retarded brother
Hey. Hey. Hey.

Magma carp.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Theros has the power to steal the skills of his assailants and use it against them, however only in extreme poison. He lords over a pack of humans and he has mastered the ability to transform any robot into a badger. Theros is able to communicate with women through a mental link and he has been known to confuse the thinking of a rival. Additionally, he has a reputation for a phenomenal willpower and he developed the talent to tunnel through solid kevlar. Shamefully, Theros is deathly afraid of computers.
That's right, I lord over a pack of humans, can telepathically hit on any woman I please, but god help me if I get near a computer wait I'm typing shit shit shit shit ABANDON ALL HOPE AAAAAAGGHH
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

I had one earlier that had a most useful ability of "all the powers and talents of a gorilla", he could also sense zebra once a week, shape string and was incapable of seeing spiders.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile

This is pretty awesome:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sadly, I already have the laziness trait in real life.   :P
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout
Pages: 1 ... 5589 5590 [5591] 5592 5593 ... 13326