Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5588 5589 [5590] 5591 5592 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15837644 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

A fun idea struck me. And now here I am, 23yrs old guy, with his 18yrs old bro, making a board game for ourselves (with paper, pencil and scissors!) about exploring universe and gathering hoards of treasures from planets and such things.

We haven't done that since, hell, our childhood. I mean, both making and playing board games together. It's super fun :)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

where is this?
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

nevermind

Bukitodinos has been known to view distant locations with his mind, but this power only lasts one week at a time. He likewise has a reputation for an incredible ability to sense dwarf and he has the power to change shape into a monkey. Bukitodinos developed the talent to spin like a whirlwind and he can block flame and deflect them toward a single adversary. He has an exceptional sense of hearing and he has mastered the ability to cause his rivals to become woefully unskilled at disguise, however using this power draws a lot of attention. Bukitodinos fights wielding a savage group of fangs that also grants a remarkable knack at fighting in the dark and he has learned to transform diamond into adamantium. Additionally, he possesses the power to transform any bee into an owl, but doing so makes him partially paralyzed for six seconds. Bukitodinos is able to tunnel through solid fluid and he is protected from damage by a tough outer shell. Additionally, he can make sharks appear from nowhere, but using this power makes him incredibly massive for one day. Bukitodinos can absorb the damage from radiation and redirect it toward a single attacker and he can transform any sloth into mental energy. Unfortunately, Bukitodinos suffers from being sticky.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 08:14:40 am by bukitodinos »
---
siggy!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

scriver possesses the power to communicate with pigs verbally, however using this power draws a lot of attention. Also, he is able to read the memories of others, but using this power makes him immovable for two days. scriver developed the talent to transform his body into silver and he has mastered the ability to copy any talent of his adversaries. Additionally, he can transform any bear into a creature and he carries a magical horde of nails. scriver has the power to confuse the strategies of an opponent and he has the power to teleport forward in time using an awesome humvee, but only while thinking hard. Shamefully, scriver has a weakness of being weak.

Yes, I am sure that does draw a lot of attention.
Love, scriver~

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

scriver possesses the power to communicate with pigs verbally, however using this power draws a lot of attention. Also, he is able to read the memories of others, but using this power makes him immovable for two days. scriver developed the talent to transform his body into silver and he has mastered the ability to copy any talent of his adversaries. Additionally, he can transform any bear into a creature and he carries a magical horde of nails. scriver has the power to confuse the strategies of an opponent and he has the power to teleport forward in time using an awesome humvee, but only while thinking hard. Shamefully, scriver has a weakness of being weak.

Yes, I am sure that does draw a lot of attention.

"HELLO PIGGIES HOW ARE YOU"
"Arnold, who's this madman shouting at us and why can we understand him?"
"No idea, Horace. Let's rush him."

Bystanders watch horrifiedly as Scriver is nommed to death by the pigs.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

he possesses the power to transform any bee into an owl, but doing so makes him partially paralyzed for six seconds. Bu

just noticed this
---
siggy!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Criptfeind can levitate instantly. He also developed the talent to make cats appear from nowhere and he lords over a horde of jellyfish. Criptfeind has been known to view distant locations with his mind and he is protected from damage by amazing reflexes, however he must speak words of power to do so. Additionally, he has mastered the ability to confuse the vision of an assailant, but only when well-rested. Lamentably, Criptfeind becomes blind in the presence of air.

Best powers ever.

Although I almost died laughing when SalmonGod did America. That might be another weakness.

I also like how Scriver has the power to move forward in time by... Driving around. Shit, if that is a power I need to start fighting (or causing) crime.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Darvi has a reputation for an unheard-of ability to see the past. He possesses the power to transform any nightmare into a sheep and he can become camouflaged. Tragically, Darvi is especially vulnerable to diamond-based attacks.
Highly conditional, but at least diamond-based weapons aren't a thing.

Wait. Shit.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

You might want to not apply for any drilling related jobs in a while, Darvi.

Diamond-tipped drills are already in use :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

And we could kill you with bling.
*Hugs*

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to see you survive a diamond drill through the chest. That being said, cold iron woulda probably be way more awesome (and a lot less real).

And we could kill you with bling.
NOOOOOOOO I'M TOO HUMBLE FOR JEWELRY!

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

MY OWL BEES WILL DESTROY YOU ALL

and my mental energy sloths will drive you insane!!
---
siggy!

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

I'd like to see you survive a diamond drill through the chest. That being said, cold iron woulda probably be way more awesome (and a lot less real).
Lagslayer is able to become immovable. He owns all of the powers and talents of an elephant and he boasts an extraordinary wisdom. Lagslayer has the power to deflect deafening sounds, however can only do so twice a day. He likewise has been known to change shape into a seahorse, but using this power draws a lot of attention. Lagslayer can take control of vibrations and bend it to his will and he possesses the power to spin like a whirlwind. Additionally, he developed the talent to transform his body into water and he is able to tunnel through solid crystal. Lagslayer battles enemies using a cruel array of spines and he brandishes a razor-sharp assortment of spikes that can force assailants to tell the truth. Additionally, he has mastered the ability to spray fireballs from his club against any foe in sight and he has learned to cause his attackers to become blind. Lagslayer can sculpt and mold all shadow with a thought and he lords over a pair of creatures. Terribly, Lagslayer takes harm from exposure to corbomite.

Quid pro quo.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lagslayer is able to become immovable.
Suddenly, the entire galaxy slips away from beneath Lagslayer's feet.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

Suddenly, intergalactic travel!
Pages: 1 ... 5588 5589 [5590] 5591 5592 ... 13326