Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5580 5581 [5582] 5583 5584 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15835848 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I went ahead and made a profile on Chemistry.com after much delay.

Answering silly psyche questions like it does when you first sign up are pretty easy, but I found it very hard to write about myself when it asked for it. Nonetheless, after a good deal of thought, I came up with something that I thought was pretty ok. I'm looking pretty hopeful right now.

Then I saw the price tag that getting the website's help would be, finding love is not cheap, it would seem.

Why happy? Because I was atleast glad that I went ahead and did create a profile. It's nerve wracking having to think of positive things about myself that are both accurate and might incite interest in a reader. It's this type of self-reflection though that I think helps one's esteem.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I remember creating a dating website profile back in '06. It was basically wasted money  :-\

Hope you have better luck!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

OKCupid seems to work. It's got some payment options but you can talk to anyone and see who they match you with, so basic functionality isn't impaired by not paying for things.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

www.plentyoffish.com

is free.

Small girl talking about how much she loves twilight sparkles. She's maybe 5? 6? I'm just wondering how her parents let her watch that and how a 5 year old likes "vampires" that sparkle....

Then she says that rainbow dash, applejack and the other ponies are cool too but not as cool as twilight sparkles.

Maybe, just maybe, the notion of "vampires" that fucking sparkle is finally starting to die a bit.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 11:30:32 am by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That little girl is quite wise; she knows which pony is best.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Truean, dont let her mind-control beams influence you, you must be strong!

(while its generally a good sign that you dont think about ponies when somebody says twilight sparkles)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Maybe, just maybe, the notion of "vampires" that fucking sparkle is finally starting to die a bit.
Funny thing is, that's intentional. :)
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Personally, when someone says twilight, I think about the timeframe between dawn and sunrise. 8)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Hey, don't diss the Twilight Spark!

e: of course my internet is so slow that half a dozen posts have been made in the meantime :V

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

turns out shockofgod has no rating on his videos, and only allows certain comments through to his video.

this makes it good, because it provides me with more evidence he has (metaphorically) covered his ears and ands shouting 'LALALA CHRISTIANITYISRIGHTICANNOTHEARYOUSOYOUAREWRONG LALALALA!'

Christianity is wrong, but atheism is also wrong. Sane people are agnostic.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Sane people are armokian.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

An agnostic claiming that someone is definitely wrong?

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

I honestly don't give a shit about religion (except for Pastafarianism, which is pretty cool), and I don't see why I should.
Or if it should even be in this thread because it's bound to eventually piss of somebody.

Sane people are armokian.
Nice joke, what's the punchline?

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

Funny thing is, that's intentional. :)
It is? Ahahha, that's awesome! :D

My happy is that I totally won that entrance exam so I'm getting to school that actually interests me this time.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.
Pages: 1 ... 5580 5581 [5582] 5583 5584 ... 13326