Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5577 5578 [5579] 5580 5581 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15835409 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Since when are Godzilla and Birdo dinosaurs? I mean I know literally nothing about big G other than him being a huge friggin' nuclear lizard but I'm sure that Birdo ain't one. (Neither is Yoshi, for that matter).

Also, doesn't their gender depend on the localization?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Yoshi is very much so a dinosaur. He's explicitly stated to be one in Super Mario World; the map is "Dinosaur Land," and Yoshi's Island is part of it.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, he's obviously an equine of very limited mental capacity.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

So, my homepage is set to a random Wikipedia article, and just now I stumbled upon this very neglected page. I'm sure I can think of more fictional dinosaurs than that.
Needs more Land of the Lost. Grumpy, Dopey and Big Alice were the ones that come to mind.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I have been looking for a computer to take to school for some time.

I found it.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Last night I watched Battle Royal. I haven't seen the Hunger Games, so I don't know how or if they somehow made the "adults making children murder each other" thing not seem dark, but, holy hell, that movie was pretty dark.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

The manga also has some of the manliest art I have ever read.
Fuck a duck!!!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why fowl in particular?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

TokyoPoop made liberal translations.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I finished bastion, and hell, that was a good game.

The final choice was hard.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

The manga also has some of the manliest art I have ever read.
Fuck a duck!!!
Do they actually use weapons in the manga, or just tree-cracking explosive shoves?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

I had a TVTropes moment with wikipedia.  It started by looking up the Ceres asteroid after a mention on the sad thread, and I somehow got off the ride at an image of Don Quixote getting the smackdown laid upon him by a windmill.

EDIT: Also finally purchased some seltzer and juice. (no good water flavoring stuff in the store I went to, hell, it took me 5 minutes to find the seltzer)  Tastes pretty good.  Has a sharp taste though, it's not a bad taste, but a taste I only ever experienced before with wine.  So as somebody who does not drink I had to go back to the bottles and make sure there was no alcohol content.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 02:35:41 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ahhh, the age-old WikiWalk...
Pages: 1 ... 5577 5578 [5579] 5580 5581 ... 13326