Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5575 5576 [5577] 5578 5579 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15834857 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Been working at reskinning The Unreal world to get rid of the damn grainy photos and cosplaying developers. Making some progress with the opening menus and so on. Still need to redo that sidebar to my satisfaction and get rid of that black wood texture, but I think I've made good progress.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wow, that's very nice! I'd definitely like to see the finished project too.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

School starts tomorrow for me... it's probably going to be the roughest quarter thus far.  It's going to be ok.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Playing Ace Combat 3's JPN version.

Just that.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: MEAT (click to show/hide)

Time to invest in shares and bonds.
How the... what?

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

http://xkcd.com/1079/

I live in a bouquet of flowers. That's certainly one of the better options. Although nothing tops Jetpack-Pooh Bear Alaska.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Definitely better than California, which just  sucks.

Or is it Florida? I can't tell those two apart.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I live in a bouquet of flowers. That's certainly one of the better options. Although nothing tops Jetpack-Pooh Bear Alaska.
I knew what the alt text was going to be about as soon as I saw florida.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

Spoiler: MEAT (click to show/hide)

Time to invest in shares and bonds.

Holy fucking fuck. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.
Step 1: Find Crazy Bastard Sword or similarly valuable Ultra Rare.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And mine is...a wad of money?  I always thought it looked kind of like Pac man consuming Wisconsin.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I'm in an oven apparently, which is silly because this has been one of the cooler summers in recent memory.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So it's cool where you are, while the rest of us have had ungodly high temps all summer?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nooononono. He's used to even hotter temperatures what he's saying.
Pages: 1 ... 5575 5576 [5577] 5578 5579 ... 13326