Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5570 5571 [5572] 5573 5574 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15833137 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Congrats, 64 random internet losers who have nothing better to do than go around upvoting youtube comments think you're a cool dood :P
True, its not anything of an achievement.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

I was kidding :P
And considering the usual quality of top comments (+1 if u think jb is a faget) (dislike bar is jbs penus LOL), I'd view it as a win anyway.
*Hugs*

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, as a kid, this one time I decided to make my older brother's furby (before you ask, I believe he won it from a competition :P) watch TV. So I set it up on a big pile of VHS tapes so it could see the screen, turned the TV on and left it. When I came back, the TV (colour, but one of those big old things, with the dials and wood panelling) was completely dead, and the furby never really woke up again. It would open its eyes briefly when you poked it, say it was sleepy and lose consciousness again. :-\
On one hand, we got a better TV after that.

An old post (for this thread), but i think i may have figured out why this happened.
The wikipedia page on furbys says that they can recieve and send infrared signals, and tv remotes also use infrared signals to control the TV.
So thats why the tv may have broke.

Unlikely tough.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

Just saw my AP scores. I got 5's on both Calculus BC and Computer Science A. Now I can actually register for the classes I want in college.
? you should still be able to get in those classes even without the AP test
(taking chemistry 201 even with a 3 on my score)

Nonono, I'm wanting to *skip* those classes (Calculus I and CS 102), so I can take Calculus II and CS 202.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Just made ramen with salsa and some sweet pepper from the garden, very delicious.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Melted chocolate into peanut butter and honey sammich. Verdict: Positive, if messy.

Though the messy was due to the pb&h more than the chocolate. It gets... runny... when warm.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Melted chocolate into peanut butter and honey sammich. Verdict: Positive, if messy.

Though the messy was due to the pb&h more than the chocolate. It gets... runny... when warm.
I think my body would melt down from the sugar rush from something like that. o.o

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

DFO is much better than I remember it being. Perhaps its just how the new mage works though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Was playing at a minecraft server, and somebody had trouble placing stairs.
Two people at exactly the same time "I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE STAIRS BRO!"
So much win.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Was playing at a minecraft server, and somebody had trouble placing stairs.
Two people at exactly the same time "I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE STAIRS BRO!"
So much win.
No, they were having problems placing stairs and then said "It keeps happening!"
At which point it was obvious to both of us what must be said. :P

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Local weather: Hot, hot, hot, and then suddenly.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Getting that final 1% was a challenge.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

GOG EFFING DAMN YOU I LOST THE GAME.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

That's why I don't play the game 8)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Rule 2 of the game: You're playing it. Period.
Pages: 1 ... 5570 5571 [5572] 5573 5574 ... 13326