Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5564 5565 [5566] 5567 5568 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15828868 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

It would explain how she can work 100 hour weeks without exploding.

Edit: Whoops, spoke too soon.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

He's cute and we're... really good friends? He also has a crazy busy life and understand that mine is at present. He seems to like cuddling me, which is huge on my list, right up there with not trying to take advantage of me.

Your priorities are in the right place. I mean this completely sincerely.

Cuddles are literally the only thing in the world that I'll get jealous over.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I could cuddle you, PoH. :3c
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

That weird brain tingling feeling I get when I specifically restrict my coffee drinking days to over a month apart, except less of a restriction and more completely forgetting to bother for coffee.
Sparing consumption of caffeine -> No tolerance, no dependence -> Excellent experience every time I do so.
Yay for caffeine not being addictive enough to make me wanna drink it all day every day~

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Mexican virus strikes again!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

I thought that was the Taliban virus?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Nah, that just deletes itself without warning and any other files in close proximity to it.
This is a blank sig.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Ugh, i'm not getting the joke D:

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh dear god... The Furby is coming back this Fall.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Oh dear god... The Furby is coming back this Fall.
Wat.

Just, wat.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

I once killed a Furby. A pal and I took his sisters Furby to a busy club in the Midlands. It wanted to sleep but couldn't due to the noise, and apparently was hungry.  We popped it on the table in front of us and it appeared to go insane - it indicated displeasure, sang, danced, and then burped before declaring "byebye", and promptly died and refused to turn back on. She was not happy.
This is a blank sig.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, as a kid, this one time I decided to make my older brother's furby (before you ask, I believe he won it from a competition :P) watch TV. So I set it up on a big pile of VHS tapes so it could see the screen, turned the TV on and left it. When I came back, the TV (colour, but one of those big old things, with the dials and wood panelling) was completely dead, and the furby never really woke up again. It would open its eyes briefly when you poked it, say it was sleepy and lose consciousness again. :-\
On one hand, we got a better TV after that.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Hemmingjay wanted us to mention his awesome giveaway to all of bay12, so I thought I'd post in the biggest thread of the forums about it. And now I have!

Oh, as a kid, this one time I decided to make my older brother's furby (before you ask, I believe he won it from a competition :P) watch TV. So I set it up on a big pile of VHS tapes so it could see the screen, turned the TV on and left it. When I came back, the TV (colour, but one of those big old things, with the dials and wood panelling) was completely dead, and the furby never really woke up again. It would open its eyes briefly when you poked it, say it was sleepy and lose consciousness again. :-\
On one hand, we got a better TV after that.

That is really creepy, man.
Love, scriver~

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile

About that online java programming course I mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread: I just made the hardest task thus far - solving the population variance of ArrayList<Integer> of undefined length. I never even heard of variance before and the only thing provided to clear it up was a link to (Finnish) Wikipedia. What made the task even more difficult was the fact that I have never been taught what the Sigma-sing means (well I think it was briefly mentioned in one of the maths courses I've been in) and the formula for population variance is:

Where µ is:

(The beer I drank while doing the task probably didn't improve my performance either.)

Now, after having completed the task I feel wonderful sense of accomplishment. That + beer = happiness  :)

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

I have developed a new variant on the Swedish exchange student at the mall. Behold my new strategy for telemarketers:

"Hello?"

"HÄLLO."

"This is [...], can I speak with-"

"I AM SORRY SORRY BUT UM DOESN'T SPEAK EENGLEESH. I AM VEESEET FAMEELY EEN AMEREEKAH, I AM FROM SVEEDEEN. PARENTS NOT OF HOUSE. YOU, UH, CALL, HOW YOU SAY IN SVEEDEESH EES SJÅSJÄCHSER. UH, VAN MEENOOT" [aside to nobody in particular in house] "HVAT ÄR SJÅSJÄCHSER PÅ ENGELSKA?" "LAY-TAH?" "UM, YOU CALL...LAY-TAH. LAY-TAH PARENTS OF HOUSE, YOU CALL. TANK YOU. BYE-BYE!"

By this point they have generally hung up.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 02:05:13 pm by dhokarena56 »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.
Pages: 1 ... 5564 5565 [5566] 5567 5568 ... 13326