Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5547 5548 [5549] 5550 5551 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15806445 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Triangle math is best math.

I just learned lots of things about trigonometry.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

You know that feeling when you win an Olympic ticket to the London Marathon (mens)?

I just found out.

AAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING FEELS OF FEEEEEL

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Wow...that's pretty nifty.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/07/03/crikey-eu-rules-you-can-resell-downloaded-games/
^This deserves its own thread, but I'm currently at work; so in here it goes for now. Probably one of the biggest surprises relating to copyright in quite a while, and may have massive implications for the way digital distribution works.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

It already has a thread.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I've spent the last hour and a half being happy. Going to spend the next hour being happy.

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

I've spent the last hour and a half being happy. Going to spend the next hour being happy.

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwESraWEpSU

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwESraWEpSU
Yes! Someone else who thought that too. ^_^

Also nostalgia.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Years in the past, but not many, I watched the original Avatar: The Last Airbender show. Over the past two days, I alternated between watching The Legend of Korra for the first time and working on a JavaScript game. It was a pleasant combination of nostalgia from the show and ego-boosting from passing programming milestones.

Also, man has that show gotten dark. I'm surprised they were allowed to show someone committing suicide on a show that little kids also watch.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

So I've been hearing that Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is a terrible movie.  I went to see it last night despite all the warnings, and had a great time.  It was exactly the type of movie I expected to see (and I hadn't even watched any previews), but with a surprising production quality.  I can't understand what people who didn't like it were expecting...
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

So I've been hearing that Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is a terrible movie.  I went to see it last night despite all the warnings, and had a great time.  It was exactly the type of movie I expected to see (and I hadn't even watched any previews), but with a surprising production quality.  I can't understand what people who didn't like it were expecting...
The vampires didn't sparkle in the sunlight, I bet.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

What... What the fuck. Okay maybe I'm wrong and being drunk 24/7 isn't for everyone!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Ow. That was loud.
Also, what is kveldsmat, if its a thing?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:06:45 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 5547 5548 [5549] 5550 5551 ... 13325