Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5540 5541 [5542] 5543 5544 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15802635 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Within the last year and a half I've dropped from an XL shirt to a medium. Instead of dropping pounds I now weigh 15 pounds more. I think this is a victory for walking and sprinting.

I'm so happy that medium t-shirts don't need to be tailored, because my pants and dress shirts certainly do now. I have to buy pants a size larger than my waist size to accommodate my thigh muscles without ripping pants when I bend. If I keep this up I'll have thighs that will make Chun-Li jealous and make tailors angry. :P
Sprinting will also add some lean muscle to your shoulders, possibly your upper arm, and core. (Your body counter-rotates with your legs for a reason, and running works those muscles.) So while your thighs alone probably didn't gain 20 pounds, that's still really impressive. (Honestly, just a few pounds would be noticeable.) The props I give thee are quite mad.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I have discovered something amusing: even something as horrific and mind-f**ked as Evangelion becomes hilarious if you watch it with the picture and sound sped up. Imagine Alvin and the Chipmunks singing Latin choir as 8-bit music plays, and you have something close.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Just found a digital copy of Alice in Wonderland illustrated by Salvador Dali... should be interesting.

Also just dug out most of an ingrown toenail that was starting to get bad... sore now, but better.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Welp computer is now completely ready to go.

Only have to copy over all the files from the laptop and then I can get that thing repaired and yay!

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Trekking the Bearscape in ToME was plenty fun! Even though I died a couple of times and lost all my progress.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

Slowly reintroducing solid food into my diet, and I believe I am no longer dehydrated.  Being sick sucks.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

So I'm currently at the dual towers in FF5, and as part of the Job fiesta challenge, I can't use any other classes than ninja, white mage, mystic knight or Samurai. The physical side goes okay with my Samurai and mystic knight.

The magical side is impossible, so I run over to the boss. I end up beserking the boss so then it doesn't cast return, and then I start to throw weapons. After a while, my ninja dies, and I cast reflect on my white mage. I then dispel the beserk on the boss, and it casts firaga on itself twice, then flare. All being reflected on itself. The boss dies and I win, and this is good. I've basically just managed to win the hardest part of the game for myself.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Apparently, my falling out with the ex turned out okay. We took the munchkin to the airshow and fair today. Everything was peaceful.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

Holy cow, Tribes: Ascend is a load of fun.

Apparently, my falling out with the ex turned out okay. We took the munchkin to the airshow and fair today. Everything was peaceful.

I'm glad to hear that. People problems are the worst problems.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile

Holy cow, Tribes: Ascend is a load of fun.

Indeed it is. And I am now becoming competent at it.  :D

Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

It rained. Went down to 70 degrees Fahrenheit today. So nice.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Today I am going to try and finally service my laptop. It's been too long and it's time to bite the bullet and give this crazyness the first try of my life on a machine I care about.

Chaoticag, if I haven't replied in this thread after this message that's how you'll know something went wrong.

Yes this isn't happy exactly, it's terrifying. But this is here for visibility.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Today I am going to try and finally service my laptop. It's been too long and it's time to bite the bullet and give this crazyness the first try of my life on a machine I care about.

Chaoticag, if I haven't replied in this thread after this message that's how you'll know something went wrong.

Yes this isn't happy exactly, it's terrifying. But this is here for visibility.
I would ask what is wrong but shes gone.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

The Mark Reads series and Legend of Korra are occupying all of my time.  I hope Mark Watches Korra sometime, that would basically be the best ever.
Pages: 1 ... 5540 5541 [5542] 5543 5544 ... 13325