Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5519 5520 [5521] 5522 5523 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791258 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Don't worry, if a punathon breaks out Janet will have it declared non-cannon.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
We should probably tread lightly in that case.

I was curious as to the origin of Janet's sig-gif-link, so I looked it up. Hehe, this is hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrmXW3JHViw
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 09:39:15 pm by alway »

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I think we should ent this right now. Or willow all start up in the tree puns too? I wood like to not have that happen.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I think we should ent this right now. Or willow all start up in the tree puns too? I wood like to not have that happen.
That has nothing to do with armored fighting vehicles, tank goodness.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

I was fairly productive today, both at work and at home. I've got a significant portion of a major assignment at work done, I did some more work on my massive programming project, I'm partially packed for college orientation on Thursday, and I am past the Entrance Cavern in the Naughty Sorceress Quest in my kittycore KoL run.

And then I saw tree puns in this thread and I bashed my face in. NOT AGAIN!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

After thoroughly appreciating the OP's many instances of artwork regarding the individual best monikered as Sonya, the author, I, has come to the profound and concise yet obvious and still short conclusion:

I think I like Sonya too :P

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

I would of outright converted this into the Sonya thread. But happy is nearly the same thing.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Excited that I've finally gotten in contact with the GM for a local D&D and I'm going to be doing character creation tomorrow. Looking at dice options since I only have a couple of d20's to my name. This seems to be the the only non-7 die set, multiple kinds of dice package I can find and I'm sorrowfully tempted to get it. The main reasons I haven't ordered it yet aside from not having participated with the group yet is.

1) When am I seriously going to use that many.
2) It appears the exact quantity of each type of die is random per shipment.

Still really tempting considering getting several of the 7 die sets would cost just as much...

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Do you have any local hobby shops? You can usually get individual dice for like...50 cents apiece.

Also, my mom's home from surgery, and it went well.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Kaiserr

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro Lurker
    • View Profile

-Walks in-
What...is this place?
Dear god.
Wait, you type with your feet? That's badass.
DF: Beat people to death with their own appendages!

Cearnaigh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Even though they most like shove as many dice in as will fit in a bag, I like to imagine they have a series of percentage tables to determine this.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Maybe they roll dice to determine how many of each type get put in.

Man, that wasn't even funny in my head.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Am now an uncle. I'm going to have to practice my sagely wisdom, grey-beard-growing, and tea-making. Might also have to put on some weight, either in fat or muscle.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Maybe they roll dice to determine how many of each type get put in.

Man, that wasn't even funny in my head.
Or even all that original of an idea.

EDIT: Bauglir must have submitted his post at the exact same time as I did because I didn't get a warning about it. Also, congratulations, man.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 03:48:11 am by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Am now an uncle. I'm going to have to practice my sagely wisdom, grey-beard-growing, and tea-making. Might also have to put on some weight, either in fat or muscle.
Sounds like a lot of work. You should start with gaining the ability to shoot fire out of your fists.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 5519 5520 [5521] 5522 5523 ... 13325