Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5515 5516 [5517] 5518 5519 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15789218 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

My S and D keys' labels are completely withered away, so touch-typing is my only option.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

My S and D keys' labels are completely withered away, so touch-typing is my only option.

Most of keyboard is flat, if not stained and gritty.  The block from Q to D is polished to a mirror sheen, and nearly unpainted.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

You guys have some decently old keyborads. Mine is not nearly that old, I still have all of my keys.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Who needs sight for typing anyways? :P

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I signed a number of papers for volunteering. One of them, if taken at face words, the waiver, seems tosay that I cannot sue the organization for any reason at all, even those unrelated to the volunteering.  From now evermore!
:D

Anyways, tomorrow's the first day!

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

Aren't those "you can't sue me" deals laughingly easy to get around? I had the idea that they simply exist to evade frivolous lawsuits, or they're void if the company endangers or discriminates in some way.

/casts summon lawyer
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I actually think it's one of the spirit vs letter of the law issues, where in this case the intent was to make it only for volunteer-related lawsuits, not lawsuits like 'this organization where I volunteered once violated my rights of sunlight' or such.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

11 minute video. In which a single mech is chosen, and nothing else happens. Takes 'till 7:45 before anything is clicked.

It is a thing I do not comprehend, but am glad it makes other people happy :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

11 minute video. In which a single mech is chosen, and nothing else happens. Takes 'till 7:45 before anything is clicked.

It is a thing I do not comprehend, but am glad it makes other people happy :P
You obviously need to BELIEVE.

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Backstory (click to show/hide)

Finally the applicable to this thread and where I wanted to start at earlier: Today I weeded all the accursed milkweed in my garden and it felt good. Tomorrow I'll move the only sprinkler (only one hose-run sprinkler and it runs off the house's water pump due to our lack of an irrigation system) to my patch of my dad's garden which now belongs to me that he's been avoiding when he moves the sprinkler about his section, so he can't gloat if my corn and jalapenos were to die. When he ain't here, I'm afraid my patch has priority.

Spoiler: Conclusion spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 04:54:01 am by Duuvian »
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Today was a good day (mainly being that I'm allowed to go home after 1:30pm after my class subjects), and listening to MMZ's musics are rejuvenating. Also, the fact that my mom has finally got a very good job as a VP in a futures market firm is making me very happy.

However, math is looming over tomorrow...
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Prepping to give a Shadowrun campaign the old college try. I'm rolling a scrawny elf hacker/pilot who fancies himself king of the virtual universe. Going to have him living off the grid, with mad computer infiltration skills, a few homemade AI gun/scouting drones, and the ability to jack into systems wirelessly WITH HIS MIND. I'm thinking he's going to live and work out of a modified utility van with a cow-catcher on it too, subsisting off of shitty microwaved food. He is going to be the best elf.

First cyberpunk tabletop I've tried, and I'm really looking forward to it.
Pages: 1 ... 5515 5516 [5517] 5518 5519 ... 13325