Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5513 5514 [5515] 5516 5517 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15787977 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

I found the model for John Freeman in Half Life 2. I can't take the Resistance seriously while he's in it.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Debby's mostly blotted out the sun for about two days straight, now... might manage another one, too. *cheerful* *cheerful*
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

I found the model for John Freeman in Half Life 2. I can't take the Resistance seriously while he's in it.
I discovered him in HL2 deathmatch few days ago. :)
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

The kingdom's standards for literacy must be damn low if I can pass while completely smashed.

...hic.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

Saw a YouTube comment saying

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now. You’re fucking dead, kid."

And the response was:

"You're trained in gorilla warfare?
That sounds awesome! Where does the US navy acquire these gorillas? How many gorillas are currently fighting in Afghanistan?"

You sir, are awarded the gentleman troll top-hat and monocle
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

/points towards freeformschooler's signature

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

The kingdom's standards for literacy must be damn low if I can pass while completely smashed.

...hic.

Well, when you consider exactly how many of the kingdom's inhabitants are completely smashed, it's not surprising.

(it starts at 0 at rollover, and continually increases throughout the day until just before the next rollover, where it reaches its maximum of (total players online that day)-(teetotalers)-(oxygenarians)-(players who have not yet figured out the wonders of booze).)

So, basically everyone.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still play KoL. You just hit the tail end of a world event, sadly I wasn't able to participate in that one as much as I wanted, though.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Yeah, Wolfy was pissed. It turned up just as he started a Disco Bandit run, he'd ascended from a level 17 Pastamancer.
*Hugs*

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile

well, I got a good reply to one of my posts on youtube on a video about religious something or other (can't remember), and given youtube's attitude towards that sort of thing, my faith in humanity was restored ever so slightly.

It is nice when you try to making a reasonable / compromising point and you get a reasonable / compromising answer in return. :)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

I still play KoL. You just hit the tail end of a world event, sadly I wasn't able to participate in that one as much as I wanted, though.

Yeah, imagine that starting about 90% through kittycore. I did blow some meat on the hotcakes, though, since there's really not much use for meat in BM.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

In honor of DFW cracking 105 degrees yesterday, and today, I bring you an excellent summer drink for parties indoors and out.

You will need:
  • A gallon pitcher that can be sealed
  • One can of Minute Maid concentrate, Lemonade OR Orange Juice
  • A 25 ounce bottle (the "normal size") of Enchanted Rock unflavored vodka
  • Plenty of ice
  • Metal jiggers for all participants

Pour your can of concentrate into the pitcher.
Fill the can between one-half and full with vodka, add to pitcher.
If the pitcher will be kept chilled, add a half can of water.  If served open, don't bother.
Fill the pitcher to about 2/3 with ice, then seal and shake until your arms give out.
Raise your jiggers, pour, and enjoy.  The metal isn't strictly necessary, but the way it instantly turns ice cold adds atmosphere.
The vodka will make two (solid) or three (acceptable) pitchers, so load up on concentrate if you think you'll finish the bottle.

It tastes like sucking down a whole bucket of Italian Ice in one gulp but even sweeter, is easy to keep cool, and gets you drunk in three jiggers tops.  Don't have a name for it yet, but I'm sure someone else already makes them anyway.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

Aqizzar's Sneaky Texan Party Smasher De Luxe.
edit: or Casual Transendence

25 oz is approx. 3/4 of a litre, right?
Also, what size is the can?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 06:43:40 pm by Il Palazzo »
Pages: 1 ... 5513 5514 [5515] 5516 5517 ... 13325