Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5512 5513 [5514] 5515 5516 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788165 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Nah, you'd get the death penalty for littering. The sentence for jaywalking is *insert worst thing you can imagine 'cause I'm uncreative as fuck*

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, you'd get the death penalty for littering. The sentence for jaywalking is *insert worst thing you can imagine 'cause I'm uncreative as fuck*

But where would she get 400 midgets?
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Or all that peanut butter...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Cute explosion <3

Also, had coffee. Finely ground, two small spoons of it, two small spoons of sugar, tiny splotch of milk and all of this in small cup of hot water.

Best coffee ever.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just caught Brave in theaters... and I think Disney is starting to understand that their princesses of yesteryear don't really resonate with the girls of today. It felt like a classic fairy tale, but which they managed to adapt for film without shoehorning in a romantic subplot. It was about people setting aside their pride and stubbornness, and coming to terms with their faults... very Studio Ghibli.

I dug it.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Went to the YMCA of the Ozarks yesterday. Climbed a massive tower, and got all the way up it. Most fun thing I have ever done.'

By fun, I mean terrifying. I didn't stop shaking for at least 20 minutes.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 01:29:38 pm by Scelly9 »
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Catching up on all those weird cult classics that I somehow have not seen yet (being an anime addict), so that I may be less oblivious to some of those pop culture references. Watched Fight Club last night, it was totally different than I expected, and totally awesome. Probably a new favorite movie of mine.

Really like how
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

I think I'm gonna make myself a new KoL character. I'm bored, can't play a lot of other games, and I just feel like it.

Any suggestions for character creation?

Do whatever you want for the first run, but go balls-out on the second run. Turtle Tamer kittycore go!

Also, I'm a few days away from finishing my first kittycore KoL run (DB all the way). I managed to slap a rock band flyer on the GMoB on the 5th try, but now the Hippy Boss is killing me. Repeatedly.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kittycore? I can't even get through my very first run.

Fucking Ed. Fucking Hippies. Not-fucking frat boys because I don't think anybody would want them.

Actually I think nobody would want the hippies either.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

Ed is hilarious. Just get your Moxie up high enough that he can't hit you, and have a ball. Speaking of balls, the Haunted Ballroom is the place for Moxie training. Dance cards are the best.

Hippies are kind of painful, but that's because my Muscle is 127. Compare it to my 187 Moxie, and you'll see where I've been focusing my time.

Frat Boys are silly, but they are my allies this time.

NS is gonna be a pain, from the Hedge Maze (damn cat making me miss drops), to the Tower (having to train other familiars completely in the Arena), to the fights themselves (damn cat making me fumble item and skill usage).

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BEHOLD my new form! Cracks me up everytime I read her wiki article.

Still better than the guy made out of B's though.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site

Catching up on all those weird cult classics that I somehow have not seen yet (being an anime addict), so that I may be less oblivious to some of those pop culture references. Watched Fight Club last night, it was totally different than I expected, and totally awesome. Probably a new favorite movie of mine.

Really like how

Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Really like how

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You shouldn't lick your screen anyways.

Unless you're blind, of course.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Really like how

Without shadow of a doubt my fave film ever made. An imporvement on the already excellent book, and a very clever character-driven take on the modern world.
This is a blank sig.
Pages: 1 ... 5512 5513 [5514] 5515 5516 ... 13325