Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5509 5510 [5511] 5512 5513 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15786103 times)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

So... I made a tank last night for battletech with an AC/20 and an LB 5-X in the turret, along with some assorted machineguns... Showed it to Janet...

So this looks to me like a slowed down rommel with an LBX for some reason
The MGs are a bit tacked on if fletchette ammo is really needed
Still, it makes the tank look confused between being an urban fighter and an infantry support veichle
The latter would be better done with an AC/10 and MGs
There'd be room for infantry transport too
The demolisher and rommel do the former better
So this is standing in that confused middleground
With it's LBX/5 standing out like an akward boner while the Rommel, Patton alicorn and Myrmidon look on with concern

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My '88 Jeep Wrangler has been posted for sale on Craigslist and the proceeds from which shall go towards fixing up my newer, better mileage, truck.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

Got my new iPod. 160GB, so I need to buy music to fill it up some more.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Got my new iPod. 160GB, so I need to buy find music to fill it up some more.
Step one: Download OCRemix.
Step two: Public release stuff.
Step three: ???
Step four: Rock out. Profit.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I'm really enjoying this album. Which is really weird since I don't typically like folky stuff. I'm just going to mark my music tastes as "omnivorous" and forget that I ever had preferences.

Also I know the guy who made it! He goes to my college.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Best album title ever.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I know right? I've listened to the thing like three times and I still don't remember the whole title.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got the cortex command demo. FUCK YES.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

It's hilarious listening to people on the radio freak out because OH NOEZ FRANCE LOST A FOOTBALL GAEM.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

On my ever-expanding quest to be simultaneously playing as many classic games as possible (therefore reducing the speed at which I progress in all of them), I have the choice of Kirby Super Star or Chrono Trigger.

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile

It's hilarious listening to people on the radio freak out because OH NOEZ FRANCE LOST A FOOTBALL GAEM.

Soccer, every time someone writes football online my brain has to take a second or two to figure out what it is.

I think that us Americans should start calling football American Football and soccer football.

I'm optimistic that the steam summer sale will start today!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

But... that American thing is called rugby :v

And football is football, cuz you kick a ball with foot. Even Germans call it Fußball v;
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

In short, unless you're speaking totally different languages, giving different names to the very same thing is stupid.

And now I'mma go and buy some eye scream.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Going to try something that should give me some giggles.

1. Make youtube comment on video that is watched alot, saying "i like justin bieber".
2. Get friends to upvote the comment, so it gets some attention.
3. Laugh at the reponses i get.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

On my ever-expanding quest to be simultaneously playing as many classic games as possible (therefore reducing the speed at which I progress in all of them), I have the choice of Kirby Super Star or Chrono Trigger.
Chrono Trigger. Yessssss.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 5509 5510 [5511] 5512 5513 ... 13325