Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5505 5506 [5507] 5508 5509 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15783218 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Legend of Korra. The cartoon.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

While it makes plenty of sense to have lots of paperwork, what exactly did you do to require so much to surprise him with?
Got into a case against him.

I mean come on, if your superpower is being able to churn out loads of paperwork, wouldn't you use it whenever possible?

It'd be even better if you could turn all the paperwork into ninja stars.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Hey, I knew a kid in elementary school who could do that. It was significantly more impressive to us than the kid who could make paper swans.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:45:20 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

x2 post >_<;

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After some technical difficulties, the Ham Tram has resumed its trek through Minecraft in Pig Panic. Working on a pig railgun at present to deliver them across the western frontier. If it works, pigs will fly... and if it doesnt, free bacon!

Livestream resuming momentarily!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I donated to Cult! :D I was gonna donate 100 but... eh, looking at my bank? Not a good idea.

Damnit I wish I would get some fucking shifts. ONE OF YOU HIRE ME FOR SOMETHING.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Legend released its grapple rules. They are simple. And easy. And short. As the site says, the worst part is that you can't make grapple rules jokes any more.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I just invented a whiskey milkshake. I hate to say it, but next time I will have to use less whiskey. The alcohol melted the ice cream faster than I'd expected.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I think I'm about to watch Drive Angry. Not sure if this is a good decision.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I think I'm about to watch Drive Angry. Not sure if this is a good decision.
It's not.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

The plan for the the landing of the Curiosity Mars Rover, landing on August 5.
Supersonic parachutes, rocket-powered descent, and a sky-crane to lower a rover the size of a car onto the surface of a planet so far away it has to be done entirely autonomously. SCIENCE, FUCK YEAH!!!!

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile

Reading Paradise Lost. This is the most epic poem I've ever read so far.

Fallen angels mining hell.

:>
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Halo 3 has a very robust engine when dealing with large vehicles and frequent explosions. This is not what made me happy.

What made me happy was the process of discovering this, namely through applying 16 each of near-instantly respawning Fusion Coils and Plasma Batteries to an Elephant to answer the question "Can we take this thing out into the minefield past the edge of the map?". Alas, the answer was no, and we forgot to time its flights.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Ended up watching Fight Club instead.
Pages: 1 ... 5505 5506 [5507] 5508 5509 ... 13325