Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5499 5500 [5501] 5502 5503 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779277 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Wolfy's cats can turn the faucets on themselves now. He'll just walk into a room and the water will be running.
*Hugs*

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Finally found a shampoo/conditioner combination that doesn't make my hair look like Buster Brown lost a fight with an electrical socket, and gets back towards the Denis Leary circa 2006 look I was going for with this haircut.  Feels good man.

Now to get my Dollar Shave Club blades and actually be smooth for once.  Gonna be date night soon.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Finally found a shampoo/conditioner combination that doesn't make my hair look like Buster Brown lost a fight with an electrical socket, and gets back towards the Denis Leary circa 2006 look I was going for with this haircut.  Feels good man.

Now to get my Dollar Shave Club blades and actually be smooth for once.  Gonna be date night soon.
Good luck, bro. Not that you'll need it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

As much as we like to delude ourselves with our facial hair, we get more handsome complements without it.

Moreso from dudes, but that's the risk you gotta take.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As much as we like to delude ourselves with our facial hair, we get more handsome complements without it.

Speak for yourself, I don't get compliments either way. I think it's because I tend to glower at people. I can't help it, that's just the way my face looks.

Also I look really really fake when I smile. It comes out more as a grimace. Or like I have gas or something.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Speak for yourself, I don't get compliments either way. I think it's because I tend to glower at people. I can't help it, that's just the way my face looks.

Also I look really really fake when I smile. It comes out more as a grimace. Or like I have gas or something.
I'm not going to shave completely down until I lose some weight. That, combined with me growing my hair back out, should lead to me trolling people again via genderbender confusion.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I'm not going to shave completely down until I lose some weight. That, combined with me growing my hair back out, should lead to me trolling people again via genderbender confusion.
Love doing this. Damn hilarious.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Have you considered the fact that you are, in fact, Quasimodo? Or perhaps Egor?

I'd look at your birth certificate one more time!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Once I get back down to about 150 or so, I'll buy another pair of leather pants. ^_^

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Once I get back down to about 150 or so, I'll buy another pair of leather pants. ^_^
0.o I only ever did it by accident. That is actually a great idea.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Mine gets me confused with Mennonites and orthodox jews :-\

S'like... no, no religious affiliation, I just don't like bothering to shave if I don't have an active reason to. Costs less, less effort. The walking sticks I've picked up off the ground over the years apparently doesn't help, for some reason. Guess natural walking sticks are a sign of traditionalist religious folks? I'unno. I like my walking sticks kinda' spiky.

The head hair still draws complements once in a blue moon, huzzah.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I was a goth, so it wasn't too far of a stretch.

Makeup? Check. Long hair? Check. Narrow waist? Check. Tight pants and round ass? Check.

That must be a woman!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was a goth, so it wasn't too far of a stretch.

Makeup? Check. Long hair? Check. Narrow waist? Check. Tight pants and round ass? Check.

That must be a woman!
Sounds hilarious, need pics.
Pages: 1 ... 5499 5500 [5501] 5502 5503 ... 13325