Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5498 5499 [5500] 5501 5502 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778229 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

An evening to myself, and installed colonization (1995). Let's get it on.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Miggy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Last exam done and dusted. Summer holiday!!!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Reading a book on personality types and the psychology behind them (Please Understand Me II by David Kiersey) and I'm finding a lot of what it says to be more or less true

His description of "the Rational child" fit(s) me perfectly (mostly).
"No matter how often they are reminded to clean up, NT children are erratic about the way they maintain their room and clothes" check
"Little NTs have a special fondness for busy boards, for construction sets of all kinds...and the males will turn almost any object into a weapon of some sort." check
"they will begin to play strategic games, such as chess...and they turn to new weapons, showing an interest in archery or karate." check
"And of course, the video game player and the computer reach out and grab Rational children, and never let then go." Double check
"Some...can be linguistically precocious, learning to read long before they go to school" check

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Most of it fits me too except that schedule issues kept me from regularly going to the martial arts sessions (and all the good cops have stopped teaching :V) and chess involves too many people for my taste.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

These tests are finished FINISHED FINISHED finished yaaaaay.
I can finally go back to wasting time like I usually do.
Yay!  Wasting time like I usually do wasting time like I usually do usually do usually do usually do do do do do

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

If not having a life means you can make stuff like this, then maybe life is overrated.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Those make you happy? I'm cringing at most of them  :-\

No, I don't care that they look like they were written by preschoolers.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

They're kinda adorable at times. The bottom left one made me laugh out loud.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Those make you happy? I'm cringing at most of them  :-\

No, I don't care that they look like they were written by preschoolers.
Many things posted here make me concerned in a similar way. I can still appreciate these for being adorable grade-school kids, no matter what they are involved in.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Seems Lindsey Stirling has music on Pandora.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yet there is still an uncarried cat, happily swimming :P

It looks like the mother, following her babies to safety. Adult cats are perfectly capable of swimming fine on their own. :P (and will probably make you regret attempts to 'save' them)

Kittens, however, need saving.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

When he's thirsty, my cat sticks his head under the faucet sink when we turn the water on for him.

He's a very strange cat.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.
Pages: 1 ... 5498 5499 [5500] 5501 5502 ... 13325