Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5497 5498 [5499] 5500 5501 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779283 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Evangelion death screams are not good decisions.

Unless it's Ramiel's death scream, yeah. That one's badass.
I can't seem to find any. :-\
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Evangelion death screams are not good decisions.

Unless it's Ramiel's death scream, yeah. That one's badass.
I can't seem to find any. :-\
Yeah, for some reason footage of the first Rebuild movie is hard to find. Especially Ramiel. I don't know why  :-[
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

I've memorized In Flanders Fields today. What next- Dulce et Decorum Est, Prufrock, Waste Land or Hollow Men?

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile

I've memorized In Flanders Fields today. What next- Dulce et Decorum Est, Prufrock, Waste Land or Hollow Men?

Dulce et Decorum Est. Prufrock is lengthy, Waste Land is a long poem (genre wise and physically) and Hollow Men is also pretty long. In fact, the three T.S. Eliot poems you listed are extremely difficult to memorize owing to the fact that they don't jive with standard poetic sensibilities. For example, in the Waste Land you'll have to memorize every WEILALA, WEILALALEIA part.

Prufrock is an absolutely gorgeous poem though.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Woke up, last night was pretty awesome, went with a bunch of friends to this open air trash party where you basically have relatively cheap booze, trash music from the 80's and 90's and you pretty dance you ass of, which we did, for some four straight hours which went by like a breeze. Sure I'm still tired and sore in certain places but it was damn worth it :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Searching through an abandoned town in Cataclysm. Heard something coming directly THROUGH a building behind me.

Turned a corner, and miracles! A Quad bike! In working order, keys in the ignition! Hope on, start veering everywhere, I've got no clue how to drive the thing, pull onto the road, and I see what was hunting me down.

A zombie hulk. First zombie I'd seen up close - think the tanks from L4D, but meaner. And he's keeping pace with my quad bike. I could never have killed him, and I couldn't have outrun him, but with the bike, I'm so close...

Hit the gas, racing down the streets - zombies pop up out of the woodwork as I dodge between them, careening off and almost crashing into buildings - I know if I hit one I'll never be able to keep control.

My only chance is to get back through the west side - the whole west side of town is covered in thick web, and crawling with giant spiders of all sorts. If I can do that, the webs might just slow him down, and so long as I avoid the spiders I'll be fine.

But it's just. So. Awesome.

Grinning ear to ear right now.
Getting high on games is so awesome.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Been there. (click to show/hide)

This is why email/texting can be the worst and best way to flirt.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Try doing it in a language you don't speak very well, as I've been doing. Dear god.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Speaking of things that restore your faith in humanity, I found out that they're making a movie of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Happy stuff (credits to my gf): http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/pictures-that-will-restore-your-faith-in-humanity
This link brightened my day and uplifted my spirits, despite everything else happening today. Thanks for that.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Happy stuff (credits to my gf): http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/pictures-that-will-restore-your-faith-in-humanity

The best one is this.

Also,
Texting > calling.
Especially on my smart-phone that seems to be designed for anything BUT  calling, as any voice coming trough it is always faint.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

"hshhshshshhsfff"

"What?"

"hshshshshwufffffffff"

"WHAT?"

"HssssFFFFFFfffffffffssshhhhhhh"

"WHAT!?!"

"I said, hang up the fucking phone!"

<_<
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

These tests are finished FINISHED FINISHED finished yaaaaay.

I can finally go back to wasting time like I usually do.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

The best one is this.

Also,
Texting > calling.
Especially on my smart-phone that seems to be designed for anything BUT  calling, as any voice coming trough it is always faint.
I'm torn between that one and the one with the cat and baby on the swing. I like kitties :).
Pages: 1 ... 5497 5498 [5499] 5500 5501 ... 13325