Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5494 5495 [5496] 5497 5498 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15775504 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Possibly getting some more free time on my hands, in which case I can come around here and actually have time to come here, read, and post.

Possibly.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Possibly getting some more free time on my hands, in which case I can come around here and actually have time to come here, read, and post.

Possibly.
Get back in turntable, we're missing you over here!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Finally got around to setting up my [legitimate Playstation] again. Time to spend all summer playing Final Fantasy.
*Hugs*

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

The fact that the word student is a combination of the words stud ent.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Suddenly, trees playing DF.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

Code: [Select]
f(x) = x-3
       ___
       x+4

Find fᵒfᵒfᵒfᵒfᵒfᵒf....

For non-math people out there, you essentially take the equation and replace x with the entire equation, over and over again. It's an equation within an equation within an equation, which are all within an equation that is also within an equation, times infinity. Sure you can simplify it so that it doesn't do that, but still.

Mathception!

If I ever teach math, I'm finding a way to put that as extra credit on tests. I just have to figure out how to write the infinite equation within an equation line properly.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Is the answer 0?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

The stuff there is just mutating the equation by putting the equation into where x is over an over again. Because x itself doesn't equal anything, it doesn't have a solution.

Usually it's written as "(fᵒf)(x)", where you put the equation called 'f' into itself, or "(fᵒg)(x)", where you put the equation called 'g' into the equation called 'f'. The equation that 'eats' the other one just substitutes any x in it with the other equation. I probably broke about twenty rules of math writing it the way I did, but still.

Mathception.

Man, math is exciting!
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Time by, Zimmer

The part that got me smiling peacefully is the last 20 seconds or so, where the piano softly and slowly trails away, just perfect.

Edit: Link unfucked.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 12:17:39 pm by Jopax »
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

You fucked up your link.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Of course, x doesn't have a solution, but fᵒfᵒfᵒfᵒfᵒfᵒf... should tend to a flat line on x=0.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had two exams to take today. I finished both of them early and didn't really have any difficulty solving the problems, so barring any careless errors I think it's safe to say that I did pretty well. It seems like my strategy of watching 6 hours of the X-Files instead of studying has paid off.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Huh. Work is going to pay to get me a DHS clearance, just in case they want to try and transfer me to working for DHS. I don't really want to (unless it's in intel), but more clearances never hurt.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 5494 5495 [5496] 5497 5498 ... 13325