Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5491 5492 [5493] 5494 5495 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15771631 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Just got Pokemon Conquest! :DDDDDDDDDD
Isn't that the tactics game? I didn't know that was out already.

Came out this Monday!
Well, c'mon dude! Give us some first impressions!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

I'm not past the tutorial yet! Sortof. It's kinda slow at the start, but it's shaping up to be fun so far. The first 3 in game month/turns are spent grinding. I only just got to the first time you invade someone. Love the character designs, though I feel awkward how everyone calls my character Lord (insert name here). Battle system seems pretty standard so far. Feel a little disappointing that it looks like each pokemon only get 1 attack and 1 ability plus the one or two special actions of the warrior they are assigned to.

Edit: Funny, you can recover from burn by having your pokemon step on a hot spring tile XD
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 10:10:29 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I had 2 and a half shots of jeager left in the bottle after filling my camping flask to the brim. Now I have none.
I'm now thinking about going camping with a thermos full of rum'n'coke.

Also, futuristic stuff written in the past, Y U SO FAR OFF? Curse you, I, Robot, for not being absolutely true.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

So today I got less than 3 hours of sleep. After some days of poor sleep. And coming down from a javamonster caffeene high.

31 rocket launchers.

Thirty. One. Rocket. Launchers.

THIRTY ONE ROCKET LAUNCHERS
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I don't know what that is or what just happened, but it's a thing of beauty :o

What IS that?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

What game?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

I had 2 and a half shots of jeager left in the bottle after filling my camping flask to the brim. Now I have none.
I'm now thinking about going camping with a thermos full of rum'n'coke.

Also, futuristic stuff written in the past, Y U SO FAR OFF? Curse you, I, Robot, for not being absolutely true.

They have pressurized sealed thermoses now that can keep your carbonated beverages fizzy. I have 2 24oz thermoses to keep my girly fruity malt beverages in, because  girly fruity malt beverages only come in glass bottles and those are not allowed down river. I'm not like some of my friends, I need something more palatable than 150 cans of bud light to get through the weekend.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Is that spoiler suppose to have boxes preceding every line?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Pokemon Conquest
Been looking at reviews for the past few days and it looks pretty good. I'm most likely going to go pick up a copy tomorrow so that I'll have something to do during trips.

@Battletech
I'm curious, which client are you just using to play? I was doing a bit of online play about a month ago myself. Also this might be of interest as it looks like they're trying to bring tabletop to the browser.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

It's just some odd formatting stuff Megamek does.

That is a mech I made. It serves no real battlefield use other than getting in close and emptying itself at another mech.

In a world of random walking tanks with guns and missiles and crap this thing is more like a suicide bomber.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Bittersweet news eye exams went ok, right eye is still improving but the astigmatism in my left eye is getting worse. And after dropping $350 bucks ill be getting new specs next week :D

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That is a mech I made. It serves no real battlefield use other than getting in close and emptying itself at another mech.

In a world of random walking tanks with guns and missiles and crap this thing is more like a suicide bomber.

Well if you ever want to play someone else my username on Steam is the same as on here.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Well if you ever want to play someone else my username on Steam is the same as on here.
Why do you want to play with the person who uses suicide bombers?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Perhaps he is lacking in people to play said game with.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At least I'd know what to expect.  :P
Pages: 1 ... 5491 5492 [5493] 5494 5495 ... 13325