Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5487 5488 [5489] 5490 5491 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15764275 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Oh my. You wouldn't happen to mean... Illegal drugs?!
Damn, those bodysuits don't leave much to the imagination.

you're whittling it down! only over 1 million more possibilities!

You'll make your joke title a reality.

The vats will fill with the efforts of this weekend.
>.< AUGH, THE MENTAL IMAGERY! WHYYYYYYYYYY!!????

Anyway, you've said no to alcohol/drugs, sex and video games. Those things are basically the only things fun enough to look forward to, so I give up.
What about pnp rpgs, LARPing, and conventions?
I'll concede PnP RPGs/gaming nights, but I'm not into LARP or cons.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Seriously, you need to get your life in order greatorder. Your priorities are messed up if becoming an albino gamer who's constantly high and banging everything that moves isn't your life's aspiration.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Just to clarify, the only drugs I use are alcohol, caffeine and prozac.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

And adrenachrome.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

My life's aspiration is to become a doctor and contribute to inventing some form of immortality for everyone. Preferably one that requires you to be sterile, just to... push that little issue under the rug. >_>

Also I will be stone-baked and sleeping with all the men everywhere while doing it. Because fuck being a "proper role model", if I become famous in ANY WAY I will give a giant middle finger to anyone who thinks they can tell me what I can or cannot do, just because a lot of people know about me and what I'm doing.

The first time someone does that, I will buy a giant billboard, and put a giant "FUCK YOU [NAME]" with a middle-finger on it, in the middle of a city. Somewhere.

... This got more ranty than I imagined it would. WHAT THE FUCK DO I CARE, I'M DRUNK and that makes me happy.

I don't like being drunk though. Mhmmm. So I think I shall stop.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile

My life's aspiration is to become a doctor and contribute to inventing some form of immortality for everyone. Preferably one that requires you to be sterile, just to... push that little issue under the rug. >_>

Also I will be stone-baked and sleeping with all the men everywhere while doing it. Because fuck being a "proper role model", if I become famous in ANY WAY I will give a giant middle finger to anyone who thinks they can tell me what I can or cannot do, just because a lot of people know about me and what I'm doing.

The first time someone does that, I will buy a giant billboard, and put a giant "FUCK YOU [NAME]" with a middle-finger on it, in the middle of a city. Somewhere.

... This got more ranty than I imagined it would. WHAT THE FUCK DO I CARE, I'M DRUNK and that makes me happy.

I don't like being drunk though. Mhmmm. So I think I shall stop.

The world does need more rock star style doctors. Respectability is overrated.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So hey, you guys like North Korea? Did you know that North Korea has been exporting its labour to Siberia in order to raise funds?
Did you know that VICE has done a documentary about it?

There's actually been North Koreans doing logging in Siberia since the 60's... It's really crazy that so few people actually know about this.

Half the VICE website is tacky magazine stuff, but wow do they cover some awesome stories in the other half.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

And adrenachrome.
Nah. My body produces enough adrenaline that I don't need to supplement. If I were going to supplement with an in-body product, it would be HGH. :P

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Uh. Video games then?
and I always video game. nothing changing there.

you're whittling it down! only over 1 million more possibilities!
Fencing, fight club, some sort of international underground martial arts tournament, backyard wrestling, wrestling in a kiddy pool of jello, wrestling in a kiddy pool of something else, shooting guns at a target range or on some property out in the country, firing miniguns made before a certain time so that they're technically legal, using flamethrowers on a broken old car on someone's country property, using flamethrowers to set off thermite covering a broken old car on someone's country property, setting off fireworks, participating in a robot fighting league, participating in a ritual to rouse Great Cthulhu from his slumber in R'lyeh, participating in a statewide choir competition to raise enough money to save your school's music program...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:44:29 pm by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

...The Fapmaster Supreme is going to do something exciting for school...

Maybe it's a trip to the local reservoir?

He's invented a chemical that makes people spontaneously masturbate, and he's going to introduce it to the city's water supply! Quick, hide all the Brita crap!

Disneyland will no longer be the "Happiest Place on Earth."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:48:42 pm by MaximumZero »

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

it has something to do with school, ok?
participating in a statewide choir competition to raise enough money to save your school's music program...
?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hear someone found some mushrooms in their shower once.

Never did find out what happened to them.                 

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

I remember that.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

...The Fapmaster Supreme is going to do something exciting for school...

Maybe it's a trip to the local reservoir?

He's invented a chemical that makes people spontaneously masturbate, and he's going to introduce it to the city's water supply! Quick, hide all the Brita crap!

Disneyland will no longer be the "Happiest Place on Earth."
I seriously hope none of my friends look at this site...
If they're really your friends, they'll offer to be your minions.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

I hear someone found some mushrooms in their shower once.

Never did find out what happened to them.                 

Was it the same guy who found a sexy mini fridge in his shower?
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 5487 5488 [5489] 5490 5491 ... 13325