Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5479 5480 [5481] 5482 5483 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754909 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

a dwarf

Orc friend

I see only one thing wrong here.
So a dwarf and an orc was walking down a hallway when suddenly...

To be fair, Rozy was just completely winning the fight by herself. Pretty much the rest of us did nothing. :V
Am jealous.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So the party basically sat around trying to figure out how to make some hot elven slaves while Rozy did all the work? Coolies.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Actually we were wondering what all the 13 year old clones were about and we found some people that might be working there. I was just the only one really prepared for a fight, and then ended it with 4 bullets and two sentences.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Actually we were wondering what all the 13 year old clones were about and we found some people that might be working there. I was just the only one really prepared for a fight, and then ended it with 4 bullets and two sentences.
Still jealous.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Its hard to be helpful when you're the support cla-- Oh wait.

Well all I managed to do was to grow plants just about everywhere. I did better when we were killing the fish.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Acid fish make rather acidic and tartish sushi.

Plus they can jumpstart your car.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Acid fish make rather acidic and tartish sushi.

Plus they can jumpstart your car.
Plus they ruin perfectly good uniforms.

And god forbid. Fish ghosts.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Oh god. I don't want vengeful fish ghosts finishing off my uniform. I mean after the adventure what am I gonna wear to my exam if my uniform is just totally ruined?

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

A friend linked me to this.  I was simultaneously wracked with fits of laughter and nostalgia.

http://psycosis91.tumblr.com/post/25406913811/you-know-when-you-get-an-idea-so-monumentally
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Well. Considering that you will be one of the fastest things on the planet... And from the eventual loot that we will get. I'm sure you can afford a new one. Either that or you'll have enough money to live comfortably for a really long time anyway.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

A friend linked me to this.  I was simultaneously wracked with fits of laughter and nostalgia.

http://psycosis91.tumblr.com/post/25406913811/you-know-when-you-get-an-idea-so-monumentally
I don't get it?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

The song is some weird mashup of Sonic Adventure 2 and Duck Tales.   It just seems so bizzare and out there, but it actually kind-of works, sorta... It's funny how they fit together.

And then it made me want to watch old Duck Tales cartoons.   I donno, maybe I'm easily amused.

Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Ohhh. I missed the fact that there was some music, and just saw the image <_<;
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

DOES HE HAVE A DOWNLOAD LINK!?!  TELL ME HE HAS A DOWNLOAD LINK OR THAT THERE IS SOME WAY TO GET THIS SONG!!!  I NEED THIS SONG NOW!!!  I AM USING MORE EXCLAMATION MARKS AND CAPITAL LETTERS THAN IS GENERALLY ACCEPTED, BUT IT IS COMPLETELY NECESSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

Never heard either song before, but that's awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 5479 5480 [5481] 5482 5483 ... 13325